Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Goodell and the fucktard league office need to give up on fucking halftime shows. They havent had a decent one in eons, and apparently today was another complete cluster fuck with a dipshit on stage.

Not since The Rolling Stones

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dak lobs a a pass down the middle of field to a open receiver and throws his slow lobbed pass 15 feet over his head. Dak has set the tone early

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Saaaaweeeeeeet!

The Cowboy game is being broadcast in 4K!

He all yeah baby!

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
GALLUP & LAMB!
Lol. Cooper who? OBJ's services aren't needed either. Jerry saved himself millions 3x's over....

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
There goes Moore & his idiotic "cute" plays again.
Dak lobs a a pass down the middle of field to a open receiver and throws his slow lobbed pass 15 feet over his head. Dak has set the tone early
Give it a rest. There isn't a quarterback in the league that doesn't do the same in EVERY game EVERY week.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Give it a rest. There isn't a quarterback in the league that doesn't do the same in EVERY game EVERY week.
I don't give a rip if every quarterback makes the same stupid throw. I don't want Dak doing it. I'm not saying don't throw downfield, but for shit's sakes be smarter about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
JFC

What a fucking embarrassment by this mother fucking head up their ass franchise.

Words cannot possibly describe how fucking awful this team has been for 30 fucking minutes. They have laid a complete fucking egg in all phases.

These coaches and players should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Turnovers, penalties galore, defense and offense playing like total fucking garbage.

Other than Elliott and Gallup everyone of those guys has played like fucking garbage so far, and they are losing a game at home to a team that just got their asses whipped 4 days ago and is missing no fewer than 6 damn starters.

They had two picks ALL YEAR and despite missing BOTH starting CB's already have two today.

Why the fuck is Carols Watkins even on this fucking team? Thats two weeks in a row he got a brainless twit fucking defensive holding call on a run play.

Wake me up the next time Malik Hooker EVER does anything positive at FS.

And what awful fucking coaching today.

Just disgraceful. Laughingstock of the league type effort today.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He's played like fucking shit today.

Played his best game of the yr 4 days ago, looks like a complete dipshit out there today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly might self ban myself if they lose this fucking game.

I'm so sick of this fucking team. You can't trust this team to play two good games in a row to save their life.

Odds couldnt have been more stacked in their favor today, and they have SUCKED FUCKING DONKEY DICK.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like we turned back into a pumpkin this game.

Can’t seem to string two good games together like I said before the game started.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it looks like we turned back into a pumpkin this game.

Can’t seem to string two good games together like I said before the game started.
Yep, so true

Its why they cant possibly ever be taken serious about winning a championship. You have to play 2 or 3 good games in a row to get there. We can't string two good games together to save our lives.

Top Bottom