dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are also missing their rookie WR who just topped 100 yds for a game and a starting CB.

While anything can happen in the NFL, if we don't win this game (and should probably win comfortably) then serious questions need to be asked and some drastic measures need to be taken. Losing to a bad GB team on the road after blowing a two TD lead is one thing, but this would be absolutely inexcusable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last week was a perfect storm. We were coming off a historic and devastating loss to the Packers while the Vikings were coming off an amazing win over the Bills. Everything just fell into place for us to Shitstomp them.

Now this week the tables are turned. We are coming off a historic and amazing Shitstomping of the Vikings while the Lions are coming off of an embarrassing loss to the Lions.

I don’t like how the stars are aligning for this game. The Gnats are going to come out pissed off with something to prove and we are going to come out high on ourselves.

Plus, we can never string two dominant games back to back.

This has the feeling of an epic Vikings style collapse written all over it

You're on notice Scot. If we lose this game you are partially to blame and you'll be fired from DCU.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
After todays injury news, this very well could be 10 or 11 by the time they get to the opening kickoff.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we lose this game I really might have a complete internet forum breakdown, go scorched earth and ban all members until we win another championship

(which probably means there will never be another post here)

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Lol. Gnats don't have a chance in hell.

.This has the feeling of an epic Vikings style collapse written all over it
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I get benching Zach Wilson, he's gone completely off the rails as far as his team's concerned. But why go to Mike White instead of Flacco? Makes no sense to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we don’t get 9 sacks tomorrow with all those O-Lineman out then we got problems
Its offset a little by all the defensive guys we probably won't have.

The team is ravaged by that severe flu.

Top Bottom