bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
All that said, I'm going Vikings 28-26 today and Giants 31-20 on Thursday.
I'm fully expecting a loss on Thursday (it's what we do) but I'd be stunned if NY put up that many points without any semblance of a passing game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm fully expecting a loss on Thursday (it's what we do) but I'd be stunned if NY put up that many points without any semblance of a passing game.
Ten points less then. Same result.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Have to call em like I see em
You should know how this works by now. We're down on them this week, so naturally they'll win. And the win will make them overconfident vs the Giants, leading to disaster. Rinse, lather, repeat.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stupid Zoner Thread of the day so far:

"If we pass 40 times today, we lose"

One year ago, Cooper Rush threw 40 passes against them and we won.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You should know how this works by now. We're down on them this week, so naturally they'll win. And the win will make them overconfident vs the Giants, leading to disaster. Rinse, lather, repeat.
I wish that was the way I saw it, but I don't.

The Vikings are far better than Chicago and Green Bay offensively, and our defense shit their diapers both those games.

It's gonna be ugly today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Baldinger- "who plays defense like this?"

This is why it's gonna be ugly today.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Baldinger- "who plays defense like this?"

This is why it's gonna be ugly today.

Goes back to my earlier post. We're getting cute and loading up on the TE side of formations. Teams see that and adjust

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can't splain it but the Coats just look professional now, look sharp and taking care of the details. Maybe their owner, not a loon as I said.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can't splain it but the Coats just look professional now, look sharp and taking care of the details. Maybe their owner, not a loon as I said.

Must be Al that experience their HC has spilling over onto the field

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anthony Barr is out for today. Both Zeke and Tank are a go, albeit injured on both fronts

Top Bottom