dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be completely stunned if he makes a HC change. The only possible way I could see it is if we go there and just out and out embarrass ourselves and get blown out.

But a close loss where the game comes down to the wire? i highly doubt it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really couldn't give a shit less who wins this game, but the holding the Bungles got away with on 2nd series and then what appeared to be the epitome of an offensive PI on Chase that was ignored is pretty sad.

Especially when you compare these two calls to the types of things we have been flagged for this year.

League becomes a bigger joke every yr with how bad their officiating is.

RogtaDru

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd be completely stunned if he makes a HC change. The only possible way I could see it is if we go there and just out and out embarrass ourselves and get blown out.

But a close loss where the game comes down to the wire? i highly doubt it.

Jerry is still trying to prove to all those who doubt him he's an actual football guy. Since his first hand picked HC experiment in Garrett failed miserably,
he might be looking to redeem himself with his newest version in Moore in order to redeem himself from his first faiiled attempt.

Knowing Jerry's ego, this might not be as unbelievable a report as many may think.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bengals possession before the 2 minute warning is the ultimate play not to lose game plan. Raiders get the ball back with just under 2 minutes (unless it's a fake punt).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good for the Bengals. They win their first playoff game in 3 decades and they have a young QB that can give them a shot to to be playoff contenders and make some noise if he stays healthy.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of tweets suggesting the stadium is gonna be loaded with 49ers fans

If thats what happens then id say thats a godamn shame

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of tweets suggesting the stadium is gonna be loaded with 49ers fans

I agree

I was watching both the Bengals home playoff game and now the Bills home playoff game and I don’t see many of the opposing teams jerseys in the crowd shots.

I sure hope I don’t see a ton of red jerseys in our stands tomorrow. But I’m sure I will. The media and the team have been calling for a whiteout by the fans for tomorrows game. So we shall see how that goes.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I agree

I was watching both the Bengals home playoff game and now the Bills home playoff game and I don’t see many of the opposing teams jerseys in the crowd shots.

I sure hope I don’t see a ton of red jerseys in our stands tomorrow. But I’m sure I will. The media and the team have been calling for a whiteout by the fans for tomorrows game. So we shall see how that goes.

they'll have a green out

Niner fans will flash some green and ticket holders will say I'm out!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be a cartoon of text

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sure would be but it wouldn't surprise me. I hope that's not the case though. But the whole stadium is a money making machine so why wouldn't the fans try to capitalize? I wouldn't and I'd be at the game. But I've come to realize 2 things over the years; Dallas fans are stupid (see CZ for proof) and Texans are huge pussies. That's right......I went there......

Keep your frozen wind turbines and stick them where the sun don't shine.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Indeed, but its gonna happen

Jerry with the ridiculous comment of "the stadium should have a majority Cowboys fans"

Jeez really Jerry? A HOME Playoff game where we might have a majority of the fans there?

That fucking place S U C K S

Top Bottom