dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to global warming, I had no power for 4 1/2 hours today. It came back on about a half hour ago, hopefully it will stay on.

Now I have to worry about that frozen white stuff piling up on my DTV dish.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In case my satellite goes out, anyone know where I can get a good live stream of the game?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In case my satellite goes out, anyone know where I can get a good live stream of the game?

The NFL app is showing the game live on their app right now. It will probably be the same for the Cowboy game later today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dont know if Aikman is just discounting that last game of the season because the Eagles played all the backups, but he literally just said "Eagles haven't faced a good QB since week 9"

By the way, this game is over. The Eagles had no business making the playoffs and are proving it today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe the Eagles should stick with that dominant running game. I mean, its really working for them so far they are only down 17-0 and have managed 1 first down with it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NFL Network is currently playing the 1995 Championship game between the Cowboys and Niners for those of you who don’t want to watch another blowout of the Eagles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles HC showing Rocky movie clips to his team.

That fucktard city is just hilarious. They have a statue for a fictional character and every sports coach in thgat town shows his team clips of Rocky movies too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Best comment of the day-

Todd Bowles asked about how concerned he was with the dominant Eagles run game, and he said "I'm not concerned at all"

Fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom