Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cut ties with the fat feckless slob, let Helen Keller walk, and cut a big check to get Jim Hardball in here before Michigan signs him to a new deal. 90 percent of our problems are COACHING, still. Half of our league leading penalties are pre-snap - that's COACHING.

Need new blood, I mean total new blood. Axe everybody from the ball boys on up. Let Hardball bring in his own people. Jerruh you're fucking 80, you don't have time to fuck around with one more year with a fat feckless fuck as HC.

Cut the checks. Clean house. Get rid of Zeke or actually USE him. Draft a 1st round RB. FIX this shit you boozy bastard.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cut ties with the fat feckless slob, let Helen Keller walk, and cut a big check to get Jim Hardball in here before Michigan signs him to a new deal. 90 percent of our problems are COACHING, still. Half of our league leading penalties are pre-snap - that's COACHING.

Need new blood, I mean total new blood. Axe everybody from the ball boys on up. Let Hardball bring in his own people. Jerruh you're fucking 80, you don't have time to fuck around with one more year with a fat feckless fuck as HC.

Cut the checks. Clean house. Get rid of Zeke or actually USE him. Draft a 1st round RB. FIX this shit you boozy bastard.
I will have this belief to my last breath in this universe: I felt that after the season when Wade Phillips was fired, Jim or John Harbaugh should have been our Head Coach. Instead we got Jason Garrett for 10 years. We had a golden opportunity to be relevant. Jerry's pride got in the way. Look where we are now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If THIS doesn’t convince you that major change in your organization is needed then nothing will
849866bda5f126ce54501a7f24563263.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think Harbaugh is pretty overrated. He's basically had one season that wasn't a complete flop in Michigan and he had one or two good years in SF before wearing out his welcome.

Agree with you on the new blood thing, but don't think Harbaugh is the answer. They do need to do something about the ridiculous penalties. Not much they can do on the judgement calls but as you said, the pre-snap stuff over and over and over is coaching and focus.

I think Zeke gets one more year but I wouldn't replace him with a 1st rd pick RB. They need too much help elsewhere and Pollard is also under contract one more year. Wouldn't be opposed to adding another RB in the middle rounds though

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Home teams this weekend for WC Round:

5-1

Bucs win by 16
Rams by 23
Bills by 30
KC by 20
Bengals by 7

And four of those five games were not even as close as the score indicated. Bengals was only one that was really a contest of those 5.

And the one outlier? The losers of Dallas. 26 years and counting of fucking garbage.

I remember watching football for the first time in 1975 and have been a Cowboys ever since. The first 25 years I was a fan produced 6 Super appearances (4 wins) 10 NFC Title games (6 of those wins) and the longest drought between championships was 15 years. Longest drought between Super Bowl appearances was 14 years. Longest drought without a conference championship appearance was 10 years.

This is now 26 (TWENTY SIX) years of a complete drought for everything.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard a stat

Out of the 256 games played this season there were only 4 games where 14 penalties were called on one team.

Out of those 4 games, Dallas had two of those games!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just heard a stat

Out of the 256 games played this season there were only 4 games where 14 penalties were called on one team.

Out of those 4 games, Dallas had two of those games!
i am shocked jerry hasnt greased the refs. not even tried blackmail? no death threats on their families? no leaving a horse's head beside them as they sleep ?

what kind of bitch ass oil tycoon is he ?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow

Even Drew Pearson is bad mouthing Dak and he is a Cowboy super supporter like Irvin is. When you have the Cowboys biggest cheerleader Drew questioning you then you know you really fucked up!

Drew Pearson on the fan
"I'm just wavering now with Dak. I saw regression as the season went on -- that's a disappointment at $40 million a year. It's not about the money, it's about that player playing the position and not improving, declining in a year where we started out so well... We almost had the NFC East won in the first seven weeks. Then we started going downhill. A lot of it was on the offensive side of the ball, and a lot of it was predicated by the play of the quarterback."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow

Even Drew Pearson is bad mouthing Dak and he is a Cowboy super supporter like Irvin is. When you have the Cowboys biggest cheerleader Drew questioning you then you know you really fucked up!

Drew Pearson on the fan
"I'm just wavering now with Dak. I saw regression as the season went on -- that's a disappointment at $40 million a year. It's not about the money, it's about that player playing the position and not improving, declining in a year where we started out so well... We almost had the NFC East won in the first seven weeks. Then we started going downhill. A lot of it was on the offensive side of the ball, and a lot of it was predicated by the play of the quarterback."

He's not wrong

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a good look if this is really true.

Now it should be noted that the same people that came to this conclusion, also said based on their metrics that our OL was the best in the league for the season. And that CLEARLY is not true.

Top Bottom