dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still doubt it happens, but The Fan is reporting there's a real chance McCarthy is fired tomorrow and that Jerry has someone targeted as next HC.

If he cans McCarthy and promotes Moore, get ready for another 5-10 years of utter mediocrity.

If it's Dan Quinn, I only see that as a plus if he gets rid of Moore and brings in a slew of competent assistants.

Blowing it all up on the staff and replacing everyone is probably the right thing, but only if Jones hires someone that has a fucking clue.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
when you fire a HC, all the assistants usually get canned too. giving Moore the job would be retarded and borderline unprecedented.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
when you fire a HC, all the assistants usually get canned too. giving Moore the job would be retarded and borderline unprecedented.

Kinda like keeping Garrett as HC after all those 8-8 seasons

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoners all up in arms because when Dak was informed the fans were throwing shit at the refs and not the team, he basically applauded it

He played like shit, but the crap with the refs is rotten to the core. It's been going on far too long too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I still doubt it happens, but The Fan is reporting there's a real chance McCarthy is fired tomorrow and that Jerry has someone targeted as next HC.

If he cans McCarthy and promotes Moore, get ready for another 5-10 years of utter mediocrity.

If it's Dan Quinn, I only see that as a plus if he gets rid of Moore and brings in a slew of competent assistants.

Blowing it all up on the staff and replacing everyone is probably the right thing, but only if Jones hires someone that has a fucking clue.

he wont blow up shit, he hates having to pay off all those contracts early

mark my words, jeri will be talking about firing Chan Gailey too soon any day now as part of his reasoning for keeping McCarthy in place

doesnt matter even if he did because the only thing worth changing will never change or leave

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This ass clown just might do it and promote Moore to HC. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

100%. I don't know what this infatuation is with the next young guy. Moore is ill equipped and inexperienced. In the Garrett level league.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This ass clown just might do it and promote Moore to HC. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

If he does, the media and fans need to crucify him every day for this.

Moore is not ready to be a HC and after some of these games the 2nd half of the season and today, he isnt even a quality offensive coordinator.

He is part of the problem now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak is really shaming himself with the "violence against the refs" thing

Yeah its not a great look, but he isn't wrong.

Even Micah Parsons threw some shade at the refs postgame.

People say "blaming the refs" is a losers mentality, but these players see ALL this shit even better than us, they get all sorts of camera views after the game to review during the week and they see this shit and have to wonder WTF

I don't think anyone will ever get EVERYTHING right, but this kind of obvious bias (whatever the motivation is) has to end.

Top Bottom