bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the game was only suspenseful because Williams moved on Garapolo's QB sneak. hell, we gave up 9.5 yards on the previous play when the whole world knew the Niners were gonna run

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
26 years of the same fucking shit.

They are the epitome of ridiculous. Everything about them. Starts with the fucktard ownership and runs all the way through the operation. Every player, every coach, every assistant, every officer.

DUMBEST FUCKING TEAM IN LEAGUE HISTORY

:icon-lol::icon-lol: dude when are you gonna learn?

The Cowboys are NEVER winning jack shit as long as jeri is breathing and likely thereafter because like father, like son. The franchise is forever fucked.

Aside from the obvious constraints of ownership, it was abundantly clear they had no shot when the team came out belly aching about penalties in the loss to the Cardinals

The entitled atmosphere and clueless, self absorbed windbag of a GM/owner is too much of an albatross for any coach and/or compilation of players to overcome as long as there is free agency and a salary cap

1642384307988.jpeg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Jones would get his stupid as out of the football operations and hire someone NOT on this staff currently, Gil has a legit point.

what'd the tweet say, its apparently gone. Hope someone kept a screenshot sounds like Gil spoke the truth and then thought better of it and deleted

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:icon-lol::icon-lol: dude when are you gonna learn?

The Cowboys are NEVER winning jack shit as long as jeri is breathing and likely thereafter because like father, like son. The franchise is forever fucked.

Aside from the obvious constraints of ownership, it was abundantly clear they had no shot when the team came out belly aching about penalties in the loss to the Cardinals

The entitled atmosphere and clueless, self absorbed windbag of a GM/owner is too much of an albatross for any coach and/or compilation of players to overcome as long as there is free agency and a salary cap

View attachment 9436

sigh.....I know

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
the game was only suspenseful because Williams moved on Garapolo's QB sneak. hell, we gave up 9.5 yards on the previous play when the whole world knew the Niners were gonna run

He actually didnt move, he wasnt set long enough after he motioned. They called the wrong penalty on him.

They never called him for the false starts he ACTUALLY DID do

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He doesn't have the experience or expertise to look at a team on film and draw up a game plan to attack a team's wekness. Run up the middle with a slow, lumbering RB and roll Dak out. It seemed like those were the bulk of the play calls. This O seemed to have some wrinkles earlier in the year that just disappeared after the Pats game.

He can go it will be no loss, as far as I'm concerned.

its absurd he ever got the job, another atta-boy to jeri for that clever hire

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't watch but a few minutes of the game right before halftime and if there's wasn't already enough nonsense for the team to overcome in order to win, I see Jeri's stupid stadium was blinding his own players, lolololol

What a dipshit he is, sucks Cowboys fans are too stupid to stop giving him $$ and eyeballs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't watch but a few minutes of the game right before halftime and if there's wasn't already enough nonsense for the team to overcome in order to win, I see Jeri's stupid stadium was blinding his own players, lolololol

What a dipshit he is, sucks Cowboys fans are too stupid to stop giving him $$ and eyeballs

That was a huge play in the game at that point, and the stadium was definitely to blame

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The worst part is that Pollard gave the team some spark and he was a big part of the TD drive, if I recall correctly. Next series after the TD drive? Zeke's back in and gets stuffed on 2nd and 1. I just don't get it....and the 9ers had to be happy we kept Pollard bottled up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The worst part is that Pollard gave the team some spark and he was a big part of the TD drive, if I recall correctly. Next series after the TD drive? Zeke's back in and gets stuffed on 2nd and 1. I just don't get it....and the 9ers had to be happy we kept Pollard bottled up.

He had 4 carries for 14 yards, I didn't see any real "spark"

He did have a really nice kickoff return but it got wiped out by a penalty.

Top Bottom