dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe not in 1st rd, but there needs to be an early round pick spent on a QB now.

Or at the least, you sign a veteran backup that is a legitimate option to start if Prescott cant do better than this.

Today was not his only flop. He played bad multiple times the 2nd half of the season. But today was the worst.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They need to hire a new OL coach and bring in some other talent at a couple positions, maybe three

Moore was awful today and was terrible just about every game the 2nd half of the season against any team that had a legit defense. No excuse for efforts like today.

He doesn't have the experience or expertise to look at a team on film and draw up a game plan to attack a team's wekness. Run up the middle with a slow, lumbering RB and roll Dak out. It seemed like those were the bulk of the play calls. This O seemed to have some wrinkles earlier in the year that just disappeared after the Pats game.

He can go it will be no loss, as far as I'm concerned.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He doesn't have the experience or expertise to look at a team on film and draw up a game plan to attack a team's wekness. Run up the middle with a slow, lumbering RB and roll Dak out. It seemed like those were the bulk of the play calls. This O seemed to have some wrinkles earlier in the year that just disappeared after the Pats game.

He can go it will be no loss, as far as I'm concerned.

100% agree

In fact it will be a win for us if he leaves.

Frankly, blowing the entire staff up and starting over might be the best thing.

They have got to find a sound HC and staff that gets the MOST out of people, and stops overseeing lackluster efforts where the results dont match the talent on the field.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe not in 1st rd, but there needs to be an early round pick spent on a QB now.

Or at the least, you sign a veteran backup that is a legitimate option to start if Prescott cant do better than this.

Today was not his only flop. He played bad multiple times the 2nd half of the season. But today was the worst.

I said the exact same thing to a buddy after the game about drafting a QB, even in the later rounds, and hope (ie: miracle) that he'll develop. But let's face it. Dak's the best QB this team has and the best QB in the East at this point. We've seen his ceiling but we also got an extra week of football. My expectations have dropped to the point where I'm happy for a playoff game and a shot to advance. The sad part is that I'm almost glad it's over and I'm over the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Kellen Moore is gone and MM can bring in his guy who knows how to work with a QB. Quinn will be a huge loss.

I’m not sure about that idea

MM brought in “his guy” Mike Nolan and we all know how historically well that played.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They need to hire a new OL coach and bring in some other talent at a couple positions, maybe three

Moore was awful today and was terrible just about every game the 2nd half of the season against any team that had a legit defense. No excuse for efforts like today.

We do need a new o line coach. We are the #1 penalized team in the league, with the #1 penalized player in the league (Connor Williams) who is mr false start. These pre-snap penalties are a pure lack of discipline and bad coaching. The penalties have been huge drive killers in almost every game this season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He also led the #1 scoring offense in the league all season.

If you think he’s going anywhere or is anything other than the franchise QB and starting QB next year you are fooling yourself. Justified or not, he ain’t goin nowhere no how, not anytime soon! Jerry paid too much money to make a change and prove himself wrong. It will never happen.

Top Bottom