Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Buffalo, you've got one of the best quarterbacks in the league, who also happens to be better than your running backs (not to mention your receivers running the ball). Uh, wtf?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All the other teams (except Philly) seem to have put it in another gear in the playoffs, dont get me wrong, the Cowboys did too but unfortunately in reverse

1642990573831.png

strike that, only until about 11p

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
absolutely crushing for Bills fans

It is Yimmy. Two great young QB's duking it out. You need an incredible defense to stop either one of these teams. The arm talent is off the charts and they can run too. How the hell do you defend them? Crazy.....and the Browns passed on Allen twice....wow. What if? Glad it wasn't us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Two great fucking games today!

It really hammers home how far away from being able to compete at this level in the playoffs. Currently we don’t stand a chance against any of these teams.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It really hammers home how far away from being able to compete at this level in the playoffs
The games yesterday did too. We didn't see sloppy play, bonehead mistakes or flags flying everywhere. It's night and day between these teams and us. From the waterboys on up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It really hammers home how far away from being able to compete at this level in the playoffs. Currently we don’t stand a chance against any of these teams.
Our defense certainly played better against Mahomes than the Bills did, but Dak ain't making those freakish Allen throws.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd be down with that...
May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and text that says 'BREAKING: NFL cancels the rest of the playoffs, will make the Super Bowl a best-of-7 series between the Chiefs and Bills SNEEO'

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One thing that was going through my mind as I was watching these games is just how far off we are from some of these other teams. I thought earlier in the year that we could hang with the elite teams and now I'm not so sure. Could we really string together a winning streak in the playoffs against some of these teams? I'm just no so sure....not on any level. These new young guns have set a new standard and will be beating each other up in the playoffs for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom