Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We better hang a 40 burger on them since we are playing ALL their 2nd/3rd stringers at all key positions

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They just said they're hoping to start the second half of the Sunday night game in about 15 minutes...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jimmy just said on the national broadcast that this is the best Cowboys team he has seen since his teams in the 90’s

Pretty damn high praise coming from Jimmy Johnson

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Raise your hands if you had Buffalo up by 18 halfway through the third quarter.............that's what I thought.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'BREAKING: Paul Brown Stadium adjusts goal posts for the remainder of overtime so that somebody can win the game NNTRTR 9 BENGALS CUNCINNATI'

TheBlackJellyBean

Spectator
Reaction score
That game never felt right … it never felt over …

Dak was picked early …

Our center is awful - Biadaz probably the weakest link on the squad . His snaps had Dak outta rhythm all day.

Dak fumbled on the goal line - he should have been picked twice afterwards as well.

We got two PI breaks ontop of Jones Barkley Golliday going out.

If Jones doesn’t go down - that’s a game with 4 mins to play no question.

Dak was sacked a few times as well and we never had a sack on the day.

Take the W but we need to really tighten up.

It’s time to make McGovern the center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those vids Cup. I like Baldinger's videos and you have to be excited about some of these young guys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you have to be excited about some of these young guys.
Man all you really gotta do is nail just one draft. Nail as in, these type players addressing your most glaring weaknesses. You know, like Jimmy used to do, every year?

Top Bottom