icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
parsons has been going back and forth on twitter with emmanual acho

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
parsons has been going back and forth on twitter with emmanual acho

Yeah. It's amazing. Same with these pseudo GM's who think they know what they're talking about watching the All-22. No one knows what coverage is called and where a player should be. Having said that, we've all seen Jaylon lose a step, miss a tackle and/or make a tackle 10 yards downfield.

The only thing I'll agree with is that we won't know what impact his leadership, or lack there of, will have on the team moving forward. That's something I'll be looking for this Sunday.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Stafford and the Rams continue to impress on offense. Defense, not as much. They'll have to get better if they expect to hang with some of the top offenses in the league.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Stafford and the Rams continue to impress on offense
The Rams offense for the most part looked like shit tonight, as it did last week. Seattle can't stop anything, even inspired as they were tonight. Rams got problems.

Wilson - I saw that injury to his finger in super slomo and I betcha it's a spiral fracture. I had one. I know what it looks like. He's gonna need pins in it, gonna be out 3-4 weeks.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
seahawks traded multiple high draft picks to get jamal adams and then signed him to a 4 yr/$70 million contract

1633699579995.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke is questionable with a knee issue

And of course Amari is questionable with both a vagina and a hamstring

This bitch is always injured

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wilson - I saw that injury to his finger in super slomo and I betcha it's a spiral fracture. I had one. I know what it looks like. He's gonna need pins in it, gonna be out 3-4 weeks.
Ruptured tendon, timeline around 6-8 weeks.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Expected this. Better to wait another week and not push your luck.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully Diggs can keep his streak alive!
46edbdab0c986cc42d9167643caeadce.jpg

Top Bottom