dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah this might be the absolute worst play of Prescott's career. He should have been able to hit Schultz with his eyes closed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean look at it, the closest defender to Schultz is a DB thats guarding another WR man to man and running away from him. The LB that got the pick is SEVEN yards away. And Prescott threw it right to him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet, a couple total fucktard Zoners have somehow managed to blame Schultz for that play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some rumblings this morning that Pollard might miss some significant time, and possibly is out for the season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I posted in another thread that I don't totally understand QBR (its not the traditional "QB rating") but they claim its a better gauge of a QB's effectiveness (or lack of)

That said, yesterday Trevor Lawrence had a game in which his team was shutout and he finished with 0 tds and 4 picks. His QBR for that game was 18.9. He was 24/40 for 221 yards, and as mentioned 0 tds and 4 picks.

He wasn't anywhere near the worst for QBR yesterday. The 3 worst?

Taylor Heinicke: 11/25 122 yrds, 1 TD and 1 pick. QBR of 4.9
Teammate: Kyle Allen 4/9 53yds, 0 tds and 0 picks 5.8
Dak Prescott: 22/39 211 yrds, 1 td and 2 picks. QBR of 9.9

That means that of the QB's who started and finished a game yesterday ACROSS the league, Prescott had the worst game of any QB.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
This is starting to remind me of the year we got into the playoffs then had to go to the Vikings and Bret Favre without either tackle. Sigh

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak has literally gone from being talked about and considered as a top candidate for league MVP prior to his calf injury and the bye, to now performing at the bottom of the league.

Something is not right with him. I wouldn’t think that a calf issue would cause this much trouble, but he is NOT the same player he was before the injury. He also won’t take off running when he has a clear open lane like he did before.

I’m guessing at the end of the season we will come to learn that there has been something that he has been dealing with since the bye besides just the calf.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tyron Smith is out next week with an ankle injury and Cedrick Wilson has been added to the Covid list. Both will miss Sundays game vs the VaGiants

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Can we please keep him within five yards of the LOS? He was playing deep middle yesterday on more than one occasion. We have safeties for that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak has literally gone from being talked about and considered as a top candidate for league MVP prior to his calf injury and the bye, to now performing at the bottom of the league.

Something is not right with him. I wouldn’t think that a calf issue would cause this much trouble, but he is NOT the same player he was before the injury. He also won’t take off running when he has a clear open lane like he did before.

I’m guessing at the end of the season we will come to learn that there has been something that he has been dealing with since the bye besides just the calf.

I'm the same, I dont see how the calf alone could cause all this. I totally get why it might limit his scrambling (or wanting to run) especially when combined with the injury he suffered last year.

I really believe its something related to that mysterious shoulder thing that cropped up during training camp. There were several people who cover the team that intimated then it was worse than the Cowboys were letting on.

Like you said, we probably wont know for sure until after our season is done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyron Smith is out next week with an ankle injury and Cedrick Wilson has been added to the Covid list. Both will miss Sundays game vs the VaGiants
Losing Smith sux, but the Giants are awful and are likely to be without DL Leonard Williams so we should be able to overcome this for a week. Hopefully he is back no later than the AZ game in two weeks.

Top Bottom