dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than two drives, our defense completely dominated this game.

I wonder what the pressure/hit count was for the entire team because they ate the Washington QB alive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought the protection was a little better today than it had been in recent weeks, but he is definitely hanging back on several throws a game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than week one vs Tampa, when Gregory has been on the field he has been great. Also had 5 pressures and a sack/forced fumble that sealed the win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LVE quietly had a nice game, maybe his best of the year.

I dont see how he could have graded higher than DLaw or Gregory (or Diggs to be honest, he freaking erased the Skins best WR) but he did appear to have a nice game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. Along with really poor games vs Denver and LC, and a pretty mediocre one vs New Orleans.

He was ok vs Oakland (not great, but not awful) and played pretty good vs Atlanta, but otherwise since he has come back its been bad.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How anyone can defend his play right now is beyond me. I dont see anyone in here doing, although I suspect some Zoners will be.

He is either really hurt and they dont/cant say anything or he has gone complete fucktard.
I’ll say this now that I’m sobering up. I like the kid. I really do. The way he came back from a such a traumatic injury last year showed me something. He’s the leader of the team, or at least the offense, and Collins coming to his defense after a late hit on the sidelines tells us about how the players feel about him.

Having said that, my issue has always been consistency, or lack there of. He just can’t consistently carry the team and when the best player on your team is a defensive player (Parsons) your team is built wrong. Dak needs to step up with the playoffs around the corner. He’s being paid franchise money. We should expect a franchise QB. But he lacks consistency and the ability to read the field and go through his progressions. We have 1 TD in the last 19 possessions. That’s totally unacceptable.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Dak has not been right since the calf injury. The second most important player on the team, the LT has not been right since his ankle injury. What Collins' did may have been what he should do, but it was stupid. We were without our two starting tackles of the game after that. Washington actually improved by losing their QB and center on the same damn play.

I also think Dak is taking too many sacks, there were 4 times he could have just taken off and run with the damn thing for 10 yards then stuttered and stopped and took a fucking sack. That pick 6 reminded me of that one game Romo threw a pick 6 going into the half when we had no business throwing the ball. But for a single call (that was gotten right btw) where Gregory strip / sacked that QB we'd have lost that game. Went from 27 to nothing to have 1 call go our way to not lose that game.

Oh and that new RB almost losing the ball on that punt, I must have eaten half a bottle of Tums today. That offense wasn't that great, the defense was playing soft because they thought we'd won that game already and took their foot off Washington's neck way to early. If Dak's play doesn't improve after a week and a fucking half off, there is something wrong that they aren't telling us.

No way we get past the 1st round of the playoffs with QB play like this. It's either mental or physical or both, but they better figure it the fuck out. And not having pollard today sucked ass.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it wrong to be developing a man crush on Micah? He is the definition of a cataclysmic player. If he can stay healthy and happy for a decade in Dallas I will probably not lose interest in this franchise. Sky is the limit for him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll say this now that I’m sobering up. I like the kid. I really do. The way he came back from a such a traumatic injury last year showed me something. He’s the leader of the team, or at least the offense, and Collins coming to his defense after a late hit on the sidelines tells us about how the players feel about him.

Having said that, my issue has always been consistency, or lack there of. He just can’t consistently carry the team and when the best player on your team is a defensive player (Parsons) your team is built wrong. Dak needs to step up with the playoffs around the corner. He’s being paid franchise money. We should expect a franchise QB. But he lacks consistency and the ability to read the field and go through his progressions. We have 1 TD in the last 19 possessions. That’s totally unacceptable.
Like I said, everyone needs to hope this slump is due to some kind of injury they arn't talking about.

I cant remember him being this bad for this many games so I think there's some possibility it IS an injury (and I suspect its the shoulder) because he just doesn't seem to have any zip on the ball, and his accuracy is way off on too many throws. It also seems like there's multiple underthrows every game now (since he came back from the calf).

If its not an injury, then he has MASSIVELY regressed as a player in a tremendously short period of time, and we are really screwed. He's got a ton of guaranteed money in that deal, so he HAS to be the guy here for awhile I would think.

Top Bottom