Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many yards Anthony Brown gave up on his four PI’s tonight?

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Refs were horrendous in this game. Anthony Brown played tight coverage and was on the wrong end of some bullshit calls. A touchdown was called back on bullshit. A pass clearly caught and fumbled ruled incomplete. There is no way to win a game when you are playing two teams at one time. These refs stole the game. The NFL must do something about officiating. They need to let the players play. The rules cannot be so one sided that defenders cannot touch the offensive players. This has gotten out of hand. Flag after flag after flag stifles the rhythm of the game and affects the outcome of the game. This shit has to stop.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This game was so ugly and there are soooo many things you can point a finger at:

-The officiating was putrid. Just horrendous. You make an obvious call but damn if I didn't see the Raiders OL hooking all game with no calls. And the roughing the passer? My God. Just an awful call.
-Greg the Leg left points on the board.....again.
-The D has been struggling.....no doubt. Diggs has disappeared all together.
-Dak needs to play better. He threw some dimes at the end of the game to tie it up but damn buddy, he's gotta make that throw to Noah Brown on the roll out on 3rd and short in OT.

People need to really be questioning the officiating. It's really destroying the game and time and time again it seems like a lot of these silly calls go against Dallas at the most inopportune times that impact the game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The D has been struggling.....no doubt. Diggs has disappeared all together.
-Dak needs to play better. He threw some dimes at the end of the game to tie it up but damn buddy, he's gotta make that throw to Noah Brown on the roll out on 3rd and short in OT.
We've been shit since the bye week. What happened during the bye week?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've been shit since the bye week. What happened during the bye week?

Can't really say Dooms. Dak was out a game and came back rusty. But then played well against Atlanta. This is a young team and hasn't responded well to adversity.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was screaming at the TV when #74 hooked Parsons. So fucking obvious but it was a non-call. That's the shit I'm talking about. Call the obvious penalties and move on. The officiating in this game was absolutely pathetic.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t mind getting beat by the Silver and Black tonight. But I sure do hate getting beat by the White and Black!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
075df0cb12790a57e2a0c70b805397da.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Micah is now 6 sacks away from breaking the all time sack total for a rookie by Javon Kearse (14.5)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard that there were 166 yards of penalties in last nights game for us. That is the most ever by a Cowboys team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anthony Brown for the Cowboys made history yesterday

His 4 PI penalties was the first time that a single player has had 4 PI’s called on him in a single game in over 100 Years of the NFL

Prior to last nights game Anthony Brown had zero PI’s called on him all season long

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jourdan Lewis had no penalties but might have had a worse game

Top Bottom