Scot

Pro Bowler
CeeDee Lamb is officially out for this game. I smell another dumpster fire of game for us today.

If we can’t establish the run this game will be over before it begins. Zeke and Pollard are going to need to have huge days for us to stand a chance today.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Three of our assistant coaches are now out today, testing positive for covid and have symptoms. Including OL coach Regis Philbin's brother Joe.

Ominous?

Scot

Pro Bowler
I do not have high hopes for today’s game

The worst part is my buddy is a huge Raider fan and I’ll never hear the end of it if they shit stomp us today

Scot

Pro Bowler
My other buddy who is also a huge Raider fan is at the game right now and streaming live on FB. There sure are a ton of Raiders fans at the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
That was a BULL SHIT call on the Waller fumble

He caught the ball and took two steps. How the fuck are they going to say it wasn’t a catch?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
That was a BULL SHIT call on the Waller fumble

He caught the ball and took two steps. How the fuck are they going to say it wasn’t a catch?
But, no challenge. If you're gonna challenge one, that was the one. Especially that early, a TO lost there really isn't painful. Let NY look at it and see one step, two steps, a turn upfield while putting the ball away. Fumble.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.