Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Baker's a moron. He can spend the next nine minutes checking it down, no need to force it downfield.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Your Sunday night game summary...
May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text that says 'Fuck it, Mark Andrews out there somewhere HOLLU RAVENS 8'

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was screaming at the TV when #74 hooked Parsons. So fucking obvious but it was a non-call. That's the shit I'm talking about. Call the obvious penalties and move on. The officiating in this game was absolutely pathetic.

And that was just one of probably a half dozen they could have easily called.

Their G literally tackled Tyreek Hill on one play and that was ignored too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, that was a shitty Thanksgiving surprise. I had expected the game to be close but we lost to a team that was really struggling the two or three weeks prior to use playing them, at home.

Haven't went through this whole thread yet but seems everyone saw the same thing. Our team didn't play well but that has to be one of the worst officiated games ever. That entire crew should be fired, how the fuck do you let a crew go out there and call nearly 30 penalties on a huge Thanksgiving game? And this crew has been absolutely garbage for several seasons now, and the league has done nothing about it.

I honestly have no desire to waste my time watching this kind of shit. I hardly ever watched any games not involving Dallas anyway, and I absolutely will never watch another NFL game unless the Cowboys are part of it going forward. I am not saying the refs had it in for us, but its clear to me they wanted to do everything in their power to influence the outcome. You cannot look at all those calls and non-calls and write it ALL off as just "oh they just missed that" or "well it was a judgement call". I absolutely 100% believe this ref crew (and some others) are involved in high level gambling. The league office cant sit there and watch this kind of garbage week after week and the thought hasn't occurred to them either, but there's no way they'll ever investigate it. If they did and found proof of this, the NFL would be ruined as fans would go fucking ape-shit.

Our team fucking sucked and the OL's inability to run block is now a serious, serious concern. We cant even open holes against bad run defense teams, but they would have won this game had it not been for the refs. We watched Chiefs DB's fucking rape and assault our receivers and TE's all game long last week and they didnt call shit, and 4 days later we watch them flag our DB's for all kinds of phantom garbage. The massive discrepancy in offensive holding calls for/against our guys has been ongoing for years and was obvious again Thursday. Then there's that inexplicable he caught it and fumbled, oh no wait he really didnt catch it garbage.

I hate this fucking league and everything about it. They have a 100% garbage product with a corrupt league office and massive gambling problems with the officials. I honestly wish it would just go bankrupt and cease to exist, or even better have Trump and others bring back another legit competing league (ala the USFL) where corruption and woke fucktard politics arnt involved.

End of rant.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want you to say what Jimmy said you stupid fat fuck. "We have to be good enough to overcome bad calls, no calls, and everything else."

Actually, Jimmy went fucking ballistic on the league and the refs when he witnessed a garbage officiated game like this one. Go back and look at his post game rant after we lost at NYG in 1991, it was epic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anthony Brown for the Cowboys made history yesterday

His 4 PI penalties was the first time that a single player has had 4 PI’s called on him in a single game in over 100 Years of the NFL

Prior to last nights game Anthony Brown had zero PI’s called on him all season long

Yeah Brown had been flagged for one penalty, for the SEASON.

We got fucking robbed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anthony Brown just got Chaz Green’d on Thanksgiving Day
No he didnt.

Chaz Green was fucking tanking it and had one of the most miserable games ever for ANY player in the history of our franchise. He didnt get fucking robbed by the bullshit refs like Brown did.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More shining example of Zoner fucktardism.

All we heard last week before and after Thanksgiving was how much better Philly and Jalen Hurts were than the Cowboys and Dak. I bet they literally had half a dozen different threads and countless numbers of posts about it.

Oops.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder- The Rams were 7-1 and "went ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They are now 7-4

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Gregory is pretty close but isnt eligible to retun until after the Aints game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How fucking stupid is a Zoner, Monday 11/29 edition.

Idiot Zoner starts thread about Prescott "calling out Cowboys bandwagon fans"

I click on link to the "news" and literally all it says is "a bunch of people are jumping off the bandwagon"

No references to fans being lousy, stupid, ignorant etc etc. Just that he knew a bunch of people were off the "bandwagon" because of the recent poor play.

And its now 32+ pages with anti-Dak stuff.

Folks this is why no Zoners should never be invited here. Other than legitimate Biden voters (all 17 of them) and people that really believe Fauci is a genuine healthcare provider Zoners are literally the dumbest fucking people in existence. The average IQ of that place cannot possibly be more than 18.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Trysten Hill suspended two games for the post-game fracas last Thursday. When it rains ....

Top Bottom