Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb is officially out for this game. I smell another dumpster fire of game for us today.

If we can’t establish the run this game will be over before it begins. Zeke and Pollard are going to need to have huge days for us to stand a chance today.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If Noah and Wilson can hold on to the ball, we can survive the other guys' absence.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Three of our assistant coaches are now out today, testing positive for covid and have symptoms. Including OL coach Regis Philbin's brother Joe.

Ominous?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I do not have high hopes for today’s game

The worst part is my buddy is a huge Raider fan and I’ll never hear the end of it if they shit stomp us today

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My other buddy who is also a huge Raider fan is at the game right now and streaming live on FB. There sure are a ton of Raiders fans at the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was a BULL SHIT call on the Waller fumble

He caught the ball and took two steps. How the fuck are they going to say it wasn’t a catch?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That was a BULL SHIT call on the Waller fumble

He caught the ball and took two steps. How the fuck are they going to say it wasn’t a catch?
But, no challenge. If you're gonna challenge one, that was the one. Especially that early, a TO lost there really isn't painful. Let NY look at it and see one step, two steps, a turn upfield while putting the ball away. Fumble.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These penalties are fucking killing us every damn game!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are consistently inconsistent! And it’s pissing me off

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tried a 59 yarder, and doinked the damn thing?! You're killing me...

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys are still just a 500 team. Everyone is getting better as the season goes and they are beginning to implode

Top Bottom