Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch any of the Eagles game?

I expected the Falcons to handle them easily. Apparently not after looking at that score.

How did the Eagles look?
I never saw any of it live. I kept an eye for highlights because I have Hurts in one of my dynasty leagues, and he looked really good, on target and decisive.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I never saw any of it live. I kept an eye for highlights because I have Hurts in one of my dynasty leagues, and he looked really good, on target and decisive.

That’s not what I wanted to hear. I had hoped he was going to turn out to be a bust.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That’s not what I wanted to hear. I had hoped he was going to turn out to be a bust.
27-35, 264 yards. 3 touchdowns, 0 picks. 7-62 yards rushing. 6-71 and a touchdown to DeVonta Smith.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is Rodgers playing that bad? Or did they just put the kid in because the game is out of hand already?
That out of hand, and the Packers as a whole are just playing that bad today. Aaron Jones only has 9 yards rushing. The Saints outsnapped them on offense 38-12 in the first half; the whole team just collectively shit the bed.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now that Andy Dalton is on another team he all of a sudden looks like a real QB again.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now that Andy Dalton is on another team he all of a sudden looks like a real QB again.
Yeah it's like we intentionally hamstring our backups so they don't threaten the starter in any way. Even if it means only 4 wins. Been going on for years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone watch any of the Eagles game?

I expected the Falcons to handle them easily. Apparently not after looking at that score.

How did the Eagles look?

The Falcons are one of the worst teams in football, they might be lucky to win 2 games all year.

They wont be handling anyone "easily" this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has bitched and whined more through 2 1/2 quarters than every player in every game I've watched today combined...

Complete malcontent at this point. Has always been a prima donna and now you can add team cancer to his resume

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He would have looked like a real QB here had he got to play with the starting OL.

No QB is going to look good playing behind backups to backups like Dalton had to do for most of his starts.

Top Bottom