dbair1967

Administrator
Against KC, most teams do find a way to lose. I gotta assume you didn't watch the game itself.

I don't watch any games on TV if I can help it, except for the Cowboys.

That said, it was on at the restaurant we were at and I saw Cleveland blew a big lead in a game they were dominating.

Just like a Jason Garrett coached team would do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
That said, it was on at the restaurant we were at and I saw Cleveland blew a big lead in a game they were dominating.

Just like a Jason Garrett coached team would do.
That actually happens quite a bit in the NFL. And with even bigger leads than Cleveland saw all day which wasn't ever all that much. A two score lead is gonna hold up against Mahomes?

The point is they're improving, and play tough defense and punishing offense. Real football. Gonna be dangerous. Better front office and better coaching than we've had. As I said last year I bet they get to the SB before we ever even sniff it.

dbair1967

Administrator
That actually happens quite a bit in the NFL. And with even bigger leads than Cleveland saw all day which wasn't ever all that much. A two score lead is gonna hold up against Mahomes?

The point is they're improving, and play tough defense and punishing offense. Real football. Gonna be dangerous. Better front office and better coaching than we've had. As I said last year I bet they get to the SB before we ever even sniff it.
A tough defense that gave up 30+ pts?

Real football isnt usually led by an assclown QB either, and their QB is a fucktard.

Happy to take your bet.

bbgun

Administrator
Cleveland had some bad "own goals" yesterday that hurt them. KC is undeniably good, but you can't just shrug your shoulders when you lose to them. When you blow multiple leads, it's fair to say that you "choked."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Is anyone else watching the Monday night Raider game?

Take a look in the crowd. It’s ALL black. You don’t see any of the opposing teams colors in the stadium at all!

I guess every other teams fans are scared of the black hole and it’s crazy as Raider fans.

I don’t remember ever seeing so few of the opposing teams colors in the stands at any other game before.

Scot

Pro Bowler
When they panned around the entire stadium during pregame it was all Black jerseys with only a couple purple ones sprinkled in. But they were few and far between.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.