Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hill giving Martin "fits" has to be a positive sign. This guy couldn't show anything last year. Now there's been multiple references during this TC about him really flashing some ability.

Encouraging, but we'll see what happens when the games start.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a typo

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hill's whole demeanor seems different, more intense. His tape in college never wowed me, never dominant but made plays

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

• Cowboys seventh-round pick Ben DiNucci is slated to be No. 3 quarterback. Thorson hits waivers.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on start of roster cuts: "We are in personnel meetings. We started last night. We had a long session with everybody -- Jerry and Stephen (Jones) and so forth." Team is getting jump on preparation for Sept. 13 opener vs. Rams.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said "it's going to be different" wearing mask on sideline. "Quite frankly, I think it's something I need to start doing in practice, just to get used to it." Has taken mask off during periods for communication purposes. "Just got to get used to it."
  • Cowboys CB Chidobe Awuzie is nearing a return to practice, coach Mike McCarthy said. Nickel CB Jourdan Lewis (ankle) not expected back this week.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on OC and playcaller Kellen Moore: "I've gone out of my way to make sure that Kellen doesn't feel like I'm stepping on his toes." Not the environment McCarthy wants, he added.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy didn't rule out that live tackling could happen at some point during next three padded practices. These sessions are closed to media, aside from first 20 or so minutes.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy effusively praised TE Dalton Schultz's versatility. "I thought he's really taken a step in the passing game. I think Dalton has had a really good last seven or eight days." McCarthy didn't mention this, but look for Schultz to see some fullback work.
  • Cowboys QB Dak Prescott comfortable in offense with season 11 days away. "I feel like I'm right where I need to be."
  • Cowboys QB Dak Prescott said C Joe Looney is a "way better player, way smarter" in 2020 following experience as starter two years ago. Demeanor and confidence have evolved. A leader.
  • Cowboys QB Dak Prescott on rookie WR CeeDee Lamb: "My confidence is to the roof with him. ...I think he's had as good of a camp as anybody on this team."
  • Full quote from Cowboys QB Dak Prescott on rookie WR CeeDee Lamb. "My confidence is to the roof with him. When he came in, I had high expectations for him because of the guy that I initially met in the offseason when we were throwing and when we were getting together. You could just tell the type of guy he is, the type of player and type of competitor he is. So my expectations for him rose immediately from that meeting. And then to get into training camp, to see what he's done, to see what he can do, I think he’s had as good of a camp as anyone has, any position on this team. It’s exciting. As I've said before, he's going to play a huge role in our success, not only this year but in the future. I'm excited for it. I'm excited for him."
  • Cowboys QB Dak Prescott on next step as players to address social justice: "I think the best thing we can all do is educate ourselves right now. Just cause we’re popular doesn’t mean that we’re politicians. So, I think we all need to be better at that — at educating ourselves and figuring out exactly what it is we can do and the particular role we can play within our communities and then further that."

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

• Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said the team will be emphasizing its tackling circuit the next two practices. Six minutes were added to today’s session for “team fundamentals.” Getting closer to season.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said, during interview process for job, retaining Kellen Moore as coordinator “was part of my initial thought process” when building staff. “Day 1, Kellen was a big part of the equation.” Felt Moore’s presence beneficial for Dak Prescott’s development.
  • Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said, this time last year when out of league, he was “disconnected” from sport. “I wasn’t really thinking about football. I was enjoying the summer weather in Wisconsin.”
  • Cowboys weren’t scheduled to practice on Nov. 3 following a Sunday game in Philadelphia. But the NFL and NFLPA are going a step further. The Star, among other league-related facilities, will be closed on Super Tuesday to encourage voting in election.
  • Cowboys CB Chidobe Awuzie returned to practice but as limited participant. Should be available next Sunday at Rams. WR Amari Cooper, LB Sean Lee and LB Luke Gifford worked to side. RT La’el Collins, S Xavier Woods, CB Jourdan Lewis and WR Ventell Bryant also didn’t practice.
  • Cowboys have downplayed situation involving WR Amari Cooper. And indeed, perhaps he will be full go in next Sunday’s opener vs. Rams. But it is notable he’s been a limited to non-participant the past four practices (since Aug. 28). Worked today on resistance cords with trainer.
  • Cowboys undrafted rookie LB Francis Bernard believes he has built case for making 53-man roster. “Hopefully, it’s what the Cowboys need. So we’ll see.” Bernard is expected to be on team following Saturday’s roster reduction deadline.
  • Cowboys undrafted rookie LB Francis Bernard said he is on second-string units of punt team, punt return, kickoff and kick return. His work on special teams is vital for long-term roster status.
  • Cowboys DL Tyrone Crawford said players “definitely have a green light” to express themselves on social justice. Players “want to do something that makes a boom,” something that won’t be quickly forgotten, he added.
  • Cowboys rookie DE Bradlee Anae on learning behind DeMarcus Lawrence, Everson Griffen and Aldon Smith: “It’s awesome, just seeing them interact with each other every day. ...They’re like comedians, but when it’s time to get work ...they grind.”
  • Cowboys TE Dalton Schultz said he learned more in one year under Jason Witten than he probably would’ve had in five. Witten an “open book,” answering his and Blake Jarwin’s questions.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys have downplayed situation involving WR Amari Cooper. And indeed, perhaps he will be full go in next Sunday’s opener vs. Rams. But it is notable he’s been a limited to non-participant the past four practices (since Aug. 28). Worked today on resistance cords with trainer.
I told you not to re-sign that soft as Charmin turd. Now he's got an excuse to fail at yet another road game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We just released Clinton haha dickhead

So wtf?

Are we signing ET?

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The guy has to take the rock in the redzone from a QB that no one fears on that part of the field. As much as I dislike Dak (as a QB), I'm willing to see if MM can do something with him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

This dude is a fucking ******. So the guy says Zeke sux in short yardage, sux when there are 7 or more in the box and sux when there only rushing against 6 or fewer guys in the box, but his yds per carry for the season was 4.5

Of the RB's who had more than 200 rush attempts (20 of them) it wasn't like Zeke was anywhere near the worst in yds per attempt either. Only 7 of them had a higher yds per attempt. And only 3 with more than 250 rush attempts had a higher yds per carry.

This was a "down" year for him, yet he still finished 4th in the league in rushing yds, 2nd in rush attempts, 1st in rushing 1st downs and 4th in rushing tds.

The only thing "maddening" about this is the guy's research apparently sux and he is a fucktard.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Many had wondered what sort of roster adjustments would be done to account for Covid, here you go:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He doesn’t have to be a brain surgeon, he only has to get to the QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gregory used up his second chance before his first off season

Literally

his reinstatement is conditional and he won’t be available to play until after week 6

Which means he’s most likely going to have to pass a drug test each week until then as one of his conditions.

I have zero faith he will make it to week 6 without getting dinged again. Testing positive for Weed may be acceptable now. But this big dummy will just test positive for a banned PED, or he will get caught doing lines of coke in his car in the parking lot, or he will be seen drinking some Purple Drank or Syzzzuuuurp in the shower.

I wish him well and wish him good luck. I just have zero faith that he won’t fuck up his 8th 2nd chance!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If dallas blitzes more like its assumed they will, they got options at the very least

Top Bottom