Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well he is an old man

That shit looses its elasticity over time. That’s why he keeps spraining it

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Long as Earl doent wanna punch out his team mates I am interested. Makes me wonder if he has issues though. Baltimore is known to be a good organization.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Long as Earl doent wanna punch out his team mates I am interested. Makes me wonder if he has issues though. Baltimore is known to be a good organization.

I don’t remember him having issues in Seattle

At least nothing major that made news like this did

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i dont remember any fighting, but towards the end, ET was a pimple on seattle's ass. thomas held out for like a month, didnt practice, then flipped off his whole team after breaking his leg. after a game that seattle won vs dallas, he ran up to garrett telling him to "come and get me"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy said the Cowboys have had talks about Earl Thomas but would not characterize the team's level of interest in any way. He said that is more for Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Will McClay to discuss. McCarthy said he has been pleased with the safety play in camp so far.

[IMG]

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He gave the bird to Pete Carroll after the Seahawks didn't trade him to Dallas, did it on TV after injuring himself.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

maybe we need some punches thrown around here ... this defense is too nice

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man, if it wasn’t for this Covid bullshit it would be real easy to get excited about this season!

CeeDee Lamb
Upgraded D-Line
Diggs
New coaching staff
We’ve had a good off season with all the pick ups we’ve made to fill holes we’ve had in the past

Things are lining up that “could” make this an amazing season for us

But with Covid causing the removal of all preseason games and reduction in overall practices I see this season being an exercise in injury management. With the season starting with only 14 padded practices and zero preseason games I see a shit ton of injuries popping up early in the season. Players coming in out of shape, and even worse, being out of football shape now without the normal preseason, this year is going to come down to who has the deepest roster and who can manage injuries and Covid the best.

We seem to be in a decent position when it comes to depth at QB, RB, WR, and DL. Which puts us in a better position than a lot of teams around the league.

It would have been nice to see what type of shape they would have been in for week 1 with this new coaching staff as opposed to the team coming in in Garrett shape for week 1 where we see guys gasping for air on the sidelines and taking themselves out for a play or two to take a break.

Top Bottom