Reaction score
In regard to Quinn, the Cowboys Dumbo GM voided the last year of his contract which made him a free agent after the season. You will never win a championship without defense as proven by the 4 ex Cowboy defenders starting on the Super Bowl Champion Chiefs defense who the Cowboys dumbo GM let walk when he had his Pro Bowl QB and Pro Bowl RB on rookie contracts.

Cowboy fans must learn that Jerry Jones is not trying to win a Super Bowl but only keep the Cowboys relevant in media.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In regard to Quinn, the Cowboys Dumbo GM voided the last year of his contract which made him a free agent after the season.
Pretty sure that's wrong, he was on a 1-year deal. It was Michael Bennett Jerruh voided the last year on, intentionally allowing him to be a FA. In fact, Jerruh was hoping to re-sign Quinn.

On Feb. 27, team owner Jerry Jones expressed interest in re-signing Quinn.

“Well, he’s one of the top people — players and people — that I’ve been associated with,” Jones said at the combine in Indianapolis. “He’s the real deal. I’m real proud to have had the time we’ve had together, number 1. Number 2, he really helped us last year. And so, I’m hopeful that we can do something to keep him.”

quinndealdallas.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sean Lee will be back and Jeff Heath signed with the Raiders

Damn that Marinelli for stealing all our super star talent!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So both Zeke and La’el restructured their contracts

It seems like the front office start doing that right before they make a big signing

I wonder if they are going after someone in FA or are they freeing up money to negotiate with Dak

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
jarwin extended... even more pathetic that sackless garrett let witten play so much last year, eating up jarwin's snaps

Could not agree more but am excited to see what Jarwin can do in McCarthy's WC offense

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Saw that the Shegals are not picking up Malcolm Jenkins' option for next year.
I've always liked his play and guy comes to play so would love to have him back there.
Not sure what our S situation is like at this point but hopefully with Heath leaving we can finally bring some real talent a the position (yes knowing full well that the Jones' do not value S as a premier position)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank God we still have Randy Gregory. Just think, the D line might hinge on a drug addict with a possible mental issue. Oh my, how the mighty have fallen.........
:smoker:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
mike mccarthy has seen enough tape on brown, lenoir, and the other bums

the team lost cobb and identified that they need to keep talent at receiver to score all dem points dey plannin' on

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
did anybody read that sean lee broke into the star last night and stole $4.5 mil from the team ?

then i read that ppl think it may have been an inside job ?? and stevie willingly handed this money to sean lee ????

anybody else seeing this ? RYNIE ??????

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
McCoy is on the wrong side of 30 but if he has anything left in the tank I don't mind. Would have preferred to keep Quinn at the right price. Draft is deep at WR, between that and the talent the will lose their roster spots to teams that draft WRs I am not concerned about losing Cobb. Doesn't seem like McCarthy wanted him that bad. Supposedly looking at Emanuel Sanders.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unable to post Bob Sturm tweet now but claims he watched 300 snaps last year for Gerald McCoy. Said at 6 million per year was tremendous signing value wise. FWIW

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Coach Marinelli goes on to say: "I called a brand new blitz package at practice. Sean knew he was supposed to get through the muck, shoot the gap, and get after the quarterback. Sean noticed the offense in a heavy personnel package and the hot route was uncovered. He changed his responsibilities to pickup the hot read. The pass came out under pressure, and Sean was right there. Bam! I was in awe not just because of the athleticism, but also the brainpower it took to make that play happen. Anyways, Sean went up and snagged the interception. But when he came down, his kneecaps exploded instantly. I only thought that happened in the movies."

Top Bottom