LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t want to win another game this season

But IF we have to win one, I want it to be this one!
Right now Cowboys would have the #4 overall pick behind the Jets, Jaguars, and the Giants.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
LOL. Tracking the draft order in November. The Cowboys still have to play Washington and NY and based on what we saw yesterday, they could actually win both of those games. As much as I would love to see them get an impact defensive player, do not underestimate the Cowboys' ability to screw this draft order up.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
With every game the Cowboys 2020 draft looks better and better. Gallimore emerged yesterday as a DT who can play with power. Diggs continues to improve. CeeDee is still playing at a high level. And with another offseason Biadasz is going to be a solid Center. I would love for them to let Reggie Robinson get some reps in games, as well as Anae. If they give the Cowboys anything the 2020 draft will be a huge success.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
124540276_3865432316836761_5837782867722518618_o.jpg

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If, and these are big ifs, Smith and Collins are healthy w/ Martin that is a solid 3...I like Biasdasz (sp) at center to complement

I wish we had a LG :)

why not see how McGovern would respond?
hard to picture worse

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
after watching Woods and Smith try to play DB in the NFL yesterday, both are so slow

where is Reggie Robison II ?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn it

I was hoping the Jets might take one step closer to giving up that #1 pick

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
IT'S TRUE

Wow. -22 in 2018 and -18.2 in 2015. Only 1 year were they in positive territory at .2 in 2017. But this could just mean they are a stupid team that commits a lot of stupid penalties. I might believe that.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
after watching Woods and Smith try to play DB in the NFL yesterday, both are so slow

where is Reggie Robison II ?
Xavier Woods is so bad he is almost his own blooper reel. He is the worst tackler I have ever seen, except for Saivion Smith.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wow. -22 in 2018 and -18.2 in 2015. Only 1 year were they in positive territory at .2 in 2017. But this could just mean they are a stupid team that commits a lot of stupid penalties. I might believe that.
When you as an organization are determined to prove Jimmy wrong about not signing dumb players and it's part of "winning our way" this is what you get.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Xavier Woods is so bad he is almost his own blooper reel. He is the worst tackler I have ever seen, except for Saivion Smith.
No picks and terrible angles. What's not to love?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham is always on the hunt for his next mark, and as their Week 8 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys wore on, one emerged in wide receiver Amari Cooper.

Cowboys backup quarterback Ben DiNucci was struggling in his first career start. Graham noticed Cooper beginning to sag in the midst of an unproductive day (one catch, five yards), so Graham -- an elite and relentless trash-talker -- turned his attention to the star wideout, telling him he "might as well hang up the cleats" and "get ready for next week!" because his efforts were futile.

"I knew the rap sheet on him. His body language is bad, so when you see his body language [worsen] I'm like, 'Oh yeah, I'm about to get him.' So I started talking to him," Graham told ESPN, beginning to burst into laughter. "He was gone. He's like, man, I can't wait until Dak Prescott gets back. That's the type of face he had."

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With every game the Cowboys 2020 draft looks better and better. Gallimore emerged yesterday as a DT who can play with power. Diggs continues to improve. CeeDee is still playing at a high level. And with another offseason Biadasz is going to be a solid Center. I would love for them to let Reggie Robinson get some reps in games, as well as Anae. If they give the Cowboys anything the 2020 draft will be a huge success.
Totally agree and if we can find some pieces to move forward with that bodes even better for the draft as we would then have less "holes" to fill and we could then really focus on impact players vs. depth (though obviously as evidence by this season depth is also very important)
Bummed about Diggs as missing games won't help with his development but still he's shone flashes of being really good

Top Bottom