Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not to mention that it's the most prepared this team has looked all season by a mile.

It was that kneeling bastard Poe! We finally got rid of him and fixed the team chemistry. No more of “that” bullshit going on in the locker room and now the team can focus.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have got to start giving him more carries. He looks faster and way more decisive than Zeke, and God knows we could use more of that.

The more reps he gets and the more he plays in general the better he seems to look.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not gonna gripe too much about Gilbert. He's looked and done pretty good out there tonight. More time under center is what he needs. I'm not in any big rush really, to see Dalton back.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was that kneeling bastard Poe! We finally got rid of him and fixed the team chemistry. No more of “that” bullshit going on in the locker room and now the team can focus.
Refused to get in shape and was just a fat ball of shit the opponents could move around anywhere they wanted him.

But the real change is when we junked the gadget shit we were running.

I will say this - I'm a 4-3 man but when you have injury-susceptible linebackers I think the 3-4 protects them a little more. You're not getting the monster collision situations for them nearly as much.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
FUCKING REFS. My God they couldn't be anymore blatant. Cooper gets held in the endzone . which results in an INT.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Refused to get in shape and was just a fat ball of shit the opponents could move around anywhere they wanted him.

But the real change is when we junked the gadget shit we were running.

I will say this - I'm a 4-3 man but when you have injury-susceptible linebackers I think the 3-4 protects them a little more. You're not getting the monster collision situations for them nearly as much.

I was being sarcastic

That’s why I added the for effect

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t want to win another game this season

But IF we have to win one, I want it to be this one!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If not for our own penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot we might have had a decent lead right now
We gave the last unbeaten team all they wanted. Lots of things to fix and take away from this one. But effort wise, we're a far cry from where we were just 3 short weeks ago.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
MIGHT do a qb sneak if I had Dak. But not with Garrett Godfried. And not that early from my own 30.
I was figuring 2-6, lost season why the fuck not...it's not like you would have wiped any morale that we had or wasted an otherwise, up until then, amazing defensive performance

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Boys!!! WOW. All I can say I will eat my words . We played a phenomenal game against a great football team today . TD’s were a must which should have happened but ehh... the refs sucked AGAIN!!!!!!! I think we had this if isn’t wasn’t for those terrible calls

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can't complain much today. We're seeing for the first time in many years, a Dallas team responding to beleaguered adversity like a professional football team. Seen it now 2 weeks straight. Might not add up to dubyas but it IS the path to dubyas.
What I think I'm excited about is you now get to evaluate which players you can build around for next year and start to build a respectable defense...they have played 2 good weeks and with Dak those are Ws
If, and these are big ifs, Smith and Collins are healthy w/ Martin that is a solid 3...I like Biasdasz (sp) at center to complement
I really Diggs as someone who can become a shut down corner and LVE is back to playing very well
D fontline was good today and even Crawford stepped up on STs

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We gave the last unbeaten team all they wanted. Lots of things to fix and take away from this one. But effort wise, we're a far cry from where we were just 3 short weeks ago.
I know these are green QBs but I'd like to see a little more pocket awareness...too many times you see that pocket collapse and them holding on to the ball way too long
I though Gilbert had some escapability and does throw a decent ball but tries to make too many things happen when the pocket is done
We bailed Pittsburgh out today with poorly times penalties and poor decisions leading to TOs but overall hope has been resurrected
And we finally had a STs trickaration go right but of course we block in the back (when we didn't need to) and don't jump over the guy just cut it inside!!!!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They have got to start giving him more carries. He looks faster and way more decisive than Zeke, and God knows we could use more of that.
Though I did feel Zeke played well today and saw more of the classic Zeke runs form the past...still runs HARD!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is our first game all season that wasn’t a complete and utter shitshow!

I know it’s easy to get excited about not sucking.

But.....

Let’s not go crowning ourselves Super Bowl just just yet.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dfafdce65655fde4c5e9a04cdfd50783.jpg

Top Bottom