Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That drive started out promising, but then Gilbert remembered he's a Cowboy now...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't get the game, but I watched the notifications for a mention of him, but nada.

I flipped back and forth to that game and never once even saw them show him, not even on the sideline trying to get his team mates pumped up

The announcers mentioned that if there was ever a time to put Dez in the game that it would be now (while the Ravens were in the red zone)

But they never did

So I don’t know if he was even suited up for the game. Otherwise I would have expected them to pan to him on the sidelines when the announcers mentioned him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow

Our defense got their first 3 and out and it’s not even the fourth quarter

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wow

Our defense got their first 3 and out and it’s not even the fourth quarter
Just by ditching the nonsense gadgetry and switching to basic 3-4 schemes and concepts, you have immediate improvement on D. All these players know their assignments, they've all played this defense in HS, college and on other pro teams. Keep it Simple Stupid. The fucking KISS doctrine.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can't complain much today. We're seeing for the first time in many years, a Dallas team responding to beleaguered adversity like a professional football team. Seen it now 2 weeks straight. Might not add up to dubyas but it IS the path to dubyas.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The zone-trap running plays with Pollard are money. He is quick and fast and nifty.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gutless. Shows how much MM believes in this team, and even if you don't...matter of principle.
NOW I agree. 4th and inches from THEIR 20 yd line. You don't kick a fucking FG there. But we did.

MM makes these decisions using metrics. You can't marry yourself to that. You gotta be aggressive in that situation.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We lost to the 1 win Football Team but we are giving the undefeated Steelers a fight?

Wtf?

That is a Garrettism if I’ve ever seen one!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can't complain much today. We're seeing for the first time in many years, a Dallas team responding to beleaguered adversity like a professional football team. Seen it now 2 weeks straight. Might not add up to dubyas but it IS the path to dubyas.
Not to mention that it's the most prepared this team has looked all season by a mile.

Top Bottom