icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cowboys defense have allowed over 20 points in 6 straight games... 1st time that's ever happened

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
btw... you can say that zeke has been checked out this season, but washington has found their ZEKE NEUTRALIZER... it is 5th round LB COLE HOLCOMB...

fuck off man...

1603718722093.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
zeke also bobbled a pass and it was picked off by future HOF linebacker cole holcomb

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
here is the dirty hit on andy dalton...... (sidebar complaint: NO SUSPENSION??)

and it was at this moment that i realized that this team may be better suited by having the entire team tuck their dicks between their legs and pick up a set of pom poms

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Team has obviously quit, but appears the staff and HC are just as guilty. I don't recall seeing one example of a coach getting mad over the constant fuckups and piss poor effort and play.

I said a week ago, this team and season are an abortion. Everything about it, entire franchise is a fucking joke.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodger we are staring 2-14 right in the face and lets be honest what other team have you seen right now that looks worse than us...fuck even the Jets with Darnold looked inspired Sunday
If we get 1, Lawrence and it is and we move on...this will be 1 of those situations you don't overthink (like our coaching staff seems to be be doing repetitively all year long)

I hear you Nick. The more I look at this team the more I think a few things. It needs a complete overhaul. We've seen it done with teams like Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans, Eagles, Baltimore off the top of my head. These teams were in the tank but were rebuilt relatively quickly and became competitive. It's the way of today's NFL. I just don't see that with this organization. I just don't. There's no vision. I was hoping MM would bring some of that but the more I see this team play, the more questions I have about the HC.The D is not my issue. But the O should be better, even with a back-up. The OL play is atrocious but should be better when you have an offensive minded HC that should come up with a scheme to help your tackles. But Moore being kept on to call plays in a non-MM offense should have been a red flag for me but I overlooked it because I was glad we got a career HC. Most HC's would have taken over play calling duties. I don't think Moore has the experience to devise a game plan and keep an offensive flow. Every time I watch other teams like the Cards and Seattle last night, I see offenses that are designed to attack and play to their strengths. They have speed on both sides of the ball. With us, I see a lumbering D. I see a KR guy in Pollard that is just not fast enough to scare anyone and take it to the house. We're a complete cluster fuck.

I don't know if Lawrence can fix this team. I don't know if he's the alpha male to take control of this team and lead it. I know Dak is the Alpha male but he's missing the elite QB skills, IMO. I could be wrong. This offense is a mess without Dak. But I'm still not sold that he's elite and can lead this team to the SB. I think Justin Fields is like Dak on steroids and has a better arm and is faster than Dak. Seems very accurate as well. It wouldn't surprise me if Fields goes higher than Lawrence.

I think this team needs to be gutted. It needs to be purged of the elitist attitude that seems to be prevalent with players in Dallas. Parcells righted that ship and was the center piece by sheer will alone. Players knew Jerry was the boss but they also knew that Parcells didn't give a fuck and he was the guy they needed to please on the field. I have my doubts if MM is that guy. I thought he was because he was a career coach but I'm starting to wonder if he didn't sell his soul to Jerry. I mean, who the fuck is Kellen Moore to be leading the offense when I've spent my whole career as an offensive guy? Nepotism is ugly in a hierarchy of alpha males in a gladiator sport. But somewhere Jerry doesn't want to lose the next "thing"....the next Sean Payton. Jerry thought that Garrett was "it" and now maybe he thinks that "Moore" is "it" but completely disregards the path Payton took to get where he's at.

There is complete dysfunction in Dallas. And MM is losing me, just like Garrett lost me when I saw the red flags early on. I was a Garrett supporter initially and didn't need any more than his first full season as HC to see he wasn't "it." I'm starting to get that same feeling with MM.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
GMF is destroying the Cowboys right now. I don’t remember the media going in on the team like this before. Not even when we were fielding Weeden/Cassel in the 4-12 season.

The funny thing is I don’t even think we have hit rock bottom yet. This shit show is going to get a whole lot worse before it can get better.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see what the Steelers do to us in 2 weeks

50 points anyone?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hows this even possible

Because teams run play after play against our shit defense. We cant stop anybody, so there are tons of plays tackles need to be made.

The more important stat would be how many tackles has he missed, I bet its a ton.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
cowboys will never ever sign kapernick

jerry jones would get kicked out of all his exclusive rich clubs

Theres also the fact that he sucked before he started to take a knee. For some reason people seem to forget that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
imo with the high pick in the draft... if you are in the top 5 and there is no chase young type player on defense, you trade that pick away to the highest bidder for more picks

I understand the need for more picks. But I honestly prefer to take the more talented player. Give me the blue chip guy. Even if it’s not a Chase Young type I’d rather have the guy that’s going in the top 5. Just looking at the mock drafts there is an OT from Oregon. Would you like to have Tyron Smith’s replacement for the next 10 years? There is a LB from Penn St being projected that high. Depending on how you feel about the current LB’s in the team that position could be a need. Then there is a CB from Bama. If QB is off the table for the Cowboys in the draft (I don’t see why it would be honestly) what helps the Cowboys is that there are 3 QB’s being projected to go top 5. That pushes the other elite players to us.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
here is the dirty hit on andy dalton...... (sidebar complaint: NO SUSPENSION??)

and it was at this moment that i realized that this team may be better suited by having the entire team tuck their dicks between their legs and pick up a set of pom poms

I’m not even certain they have dicks with the way they have played this season.

Top Bottom