Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bullshit. You haven't liked Dak from day 1 when he forced Romo out. Who the fuck you kidding? So he "pussied out" because he handed the ball off to Zeke on the goalline? Something he has done since...he's been the QB for the Cowboys? Something that no less than 98% of QBs do in that situation, speaking of which, when the other QBs do it, are they pussys as well, or does that distinction only applies to Dak? Because if that be the case, then going by your "logic", Troy Aikman would have to be the biggest pussy in Cowboys' history for none other than handing the ball off to Emmitt Smith in those exact situations.

Oh and the week before Dak punched in 3 TDs, but this week he's a pussy. Got it. Have you considered maybe him handing the ball off to Zeke was because that was the play that was called?

If that was the play that was called, he wouldn't have killed the play and audibled out of it.

I don't expect you to remember every post or where people stood on Dak, especially me, but I'll say a couple of things. I never begrudged Dak for earning and keeping the starting job. Matter of fact, I was one of those guys that did not agree with us going back to Romo when the team was a roll with Dak and I posted as much. Dak earned the right to keep the job and it would have been detrimental to the team to go back to Romo when we were winning with Dak. That's how it works and I'm consistent, unlike you. Because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean that I have some grudge against Dak. I want to see the team win.

Second, when Dak was on a roll last year early in the season, I thought he looked great and we should have signed him. I praised him during that early run and I posted as much. I was super excited at what I was seeing. Again, I posted as much. Dak decided to gamble and bet on himself and he lost.

Lastly, I mentioned the D in a post above. But you just care to believe what you want to believe.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wtf? Dude Did you even watch the game or are you just fucking stupid?

His throwing hand got hit from behind and knocked the ball loose. 9 times out of 10, the ball hits the ground and it's ruled an incomplete pass. It was just dumb luck that the dlineman was able to get the ball before it hit the ground, and thereby resulting in an INT. For the most part that INT is not much different from an INT that is tipped by the defender or in some cases the ball bouncing off the receiver. In any of those cases, how are this one braindead? He didn't throw it at the defender.

The second and final INT. On that series, Dak had already gotten sacked on the previous down, making it 3rd and 14, with 16 seconds left, and NO TIME OUTS. The pocket collapsed AGAIN, and Dak should have been sacked, but he escapes it. The throw was a Hail Mary! *shrugs* Those get intercepted or mostly knocked down. They're called Hail Marys for a reason. Wasn't a bonehead throw under those circumstances.

Once again, did you even watch the game? Because it certainly doesn't sound like it.
LOL - having a tizzy for your on misconceptions

"His throwing hand got hit from behind and knocked the ball loose. 9 times out of 10, the ball hits the ground and it's ruled an incomplete pass. It was just dumb luck that the dlineman was able to get the ball before it hit the ground, and thereby resulting in an INT. For the most part that INT is not much different from an INT that is tipped by the defender or in some cases the ball bouncing off the receiver. In any of those cases, how are this one braindead? He didn't throw it at the defender."

ummm - that was ruled a fumble

the first INT was a forced skinny post vs cover 2 ... that's always a bad idea!!!
that's very bonehead - even at a high school level
even if he hit Cooper in stride the S gets a full speed clean shot - that's danger to the ball and WR

the second INT was on 3rd down with 14 seconds at the snap, it was not 4th down
if you don't have a clear target then throw it away and reload on 4th
that's very bonehead - it was not Hail Mary time

those 2 passes are the sort of thing Dak almost never does - hence the low career INT%
I repeat those may the dumbest 2 passes he's ever thrown in the NFL

BTW, I'm a huge Dak supporter. His short touch has been adventure from day one. His strong suit is a monster mid to deep game, good communications, focused progressions, mobility, and he almost never throws dumb passes.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The onside kick was recovered, but Dak had to drive them down the field. FFS, they were down 29-10 at the end of the 1st half. But Dak gets no credit for bringing them back. LOL.

vs the Rams "... Prescott engineered his 15th career game-winning drive, passing Danny White for fourth in team history. He is now tied with Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints and Derek Carr of the Las Vegas Raiders for the most game-winning drives in the NFL since the start of the 2016 season."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ff44f598f80751619339eebaf72b1dcc.jpg

If we don’t end up at least 5-3 at the end of this run we have major problems.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
ff44f598f80751619339eebaf72b1dcc.jpg

If we don’t end up at least 5-3 at the end of this run we have major problems.

They will be 4-4 by the end of this series of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it too soon to start the “next year will be our year” bullshit?

Or is right about now the right time for that already

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hell, by the time we play the Shegulls they may be starting their rookie at QB

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it too soon to start the “next year will be our year” bullshit?

Or is right about now the right time for that already

we better check with the team doctor before go there

with the exception of Tyler ... the rest of back up OL has been generally manhandled

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
871a3fbb2ec07e68bc3abc0c800191d1.jpg

There is one other #1 they left out

1 single fucking win through 3 games that he was lucky to get!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Clearly lost on defense, although with them its a combination of lost and lack of talent, especially right now with all the CB injuries.

The safeties are 100% pure garbage though, as many of us expected. Even Xavier Woods has played like shit, and all we heard all camp was about how he had "taken the next step up"

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We're not. I've seen other teams returning kickoffs from out of the endzone. Heaven forbid anyone actually tries to make a game-changing play. Kid just needs to catch the fucking ball.
There's trying to make a game changing play and then ALWAYS ending up behind the 25yd line...I see way more teams just letting the ball go and for the time being would rather see that then what we have been seeing

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The safeties are 100% pure garbage though, as many of us expected. Even Xavier Woods has played like shit, and all we heard all camp was about how he had "taken the next step up"

Look who he was playing against in camp........ :ball bat:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Probably but what team can field the offensive weapons we have laid out for him?
Don't get me wrong, love Dak and guy balls, but he just needs too much around him to succeed and you cannot commit that much of your cap to a guy who doesn't elevate the team around him
Today's game was a "make some money" game and he just didn't do enough...too many balls behind the receivers though he had some beauties in there as well

Uh how do you define "too much"? It's called BUILDING A TEAM. Which includes/involves acquiring the best players AT BEST, or good players at the least for intended success.

What player could "elevate" this team under Garrett? Dak supposed to elevate the defense as well? Really?

Too many balls behind the receiver...LOL. The numbers say otherwise, especially when you consider he put up hefty numbers while playing without BOTH his starting LT and RT.

Nice try.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why we seem to be the ONLY team that tries to run this KOs back?

I take this back. This isn't Pollard's fault...it's Dak. He failed to elevate Pollard to being a better KO return guy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wasn't sure why you wouldn't exploit/attack where Adams is coming from when he blitzes...that should leave a lot of one on one opportunities and for the most part it seemed as if they were picking him up pretty well

They ran two screens I saw, nice passes, Zeke couldn't haul it in.

Top Bottom