Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
worse those were 2 of the most brain dead INTs the kid has thrown

as of know he leads the NFL in ATTs and COMPs and Passing yards, 11th in TD passes :confused:

alll those stats are great !!!! nothing short of amazing . But the problem is , when your backs up against wall and it’s time to dial it up and take that step to “ greatness “ he mostly comes up short. Russell Wilson made every throw when his team NEEDED HIM!!! Dak is good but he sure as hell ain’t $40 a year good.
Forget about the offense , we can score points . God damn this defense is bad , I mean reallly fuckin bad . I have already given our secondary a nickname “ the swinging gate “. Because they just ‘everybody through !!! RB’s , TE’s, WR’s it don’t matter there all running free !!!!! I knew the game was over the second we took the lead 31-30 and gave the ball back to Seattle in hopes our defense would make a stop . and did they ???? No!!! Not only did they let them easily get into field goal range but they gave up a fuckin bomb for a TD!!!! AND SEATTLE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO BURN A TIMEOUT !!!!! PATHETIC!!!!!! Ohhh yeah and our special teams was REALLLL SPECIAL .. 2 missed extra points , a fumbled kickoff , stupid fuckin penalties , undisciplined mistakes all over the place ......Jesus fuckin Christ already!!!!!! GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS WHOLE TEAM RIGHT NOW!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This concerns me greatly

If Jeruh himself isn’t willing to blow sunshine up our asses then something must be seriously wrong and there is zero chance he comes back when he was scheduled to

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yes, you heard it right. Garbage stats......Dak leads the league in passing but we're at 1 and 2. The D is an issue and Dak is not the QB to carry a team on his back when everything around him breaks down. Put Russell Wilson on this team with this offense it would be insane.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, you heard it right. Garbage stats......Dak leads the league in passing but we're at 1 and 2. The D is an issue and Dak is not the QB to carry a team on his back when everything around him breaks down. Put Russell Wilson on this team with this offense it would be insane.

It was definitely a somewhat eye opening comment by Jerruh, for sure. Might be our first indicator that the Cowboys arnt exactly as sold on Prescott as they have always publicly stated.

That said, it probably doesn't matter who (in terms of better, not worse) the QB right now with this defense and special teams. We could have 11 all pros on offense and struggle to be .500.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This concerns me greatly

If Jeruh himself isn’t willing to blow sunshine up our asses then something must be seriously wrong and there is zero chance he comes back when he was scheduled to

Yep, pretty ominous sign.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All the above noted, but Romo also had a propensity for bad turnovers at the worst times. Yes he could make some magical plays and ultimately he also had some huge stats, but he also came up small plenty when he was here in big games or at the biggest moments too.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This concerns me greatly

To me it sounds like we should expect he’ll miss the entire season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you guys should all read jerry's full comments on dak

clerance hill twisted jerry's comments into click bait

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I try to like Dak....I really do. But he pussied out at the goal line and killed the play and handed off to Zek with a stacked line. No sweat.

Bullshit. You haven't liked Dak from day 1 when he forced Romo out. Who the fuck you kidding? So he "pussied out" because he handed the ball off to Zeke on the goalline? Something he has done since...he's been the QB for the Cowboys? Something that no less than 98% of QBs do in that situation, speaking of which, when the other QBs do it, are they pussys as well, or does that distinction only applies to Dak? Because if that be the case, then going by your "logic", Troy Aikman would have to be the biggest pussy in Cowboys' history for none other than handing the ball off to Emmitt Smith in those exact situations.

Oh and the week before Dak punched in 3 TDs, but this week he's a pussy. Got it. Have you considered maybe him handing the ball off to Zeke was because that was the play that was called?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

If all it takes to lead the league in sacks is to be out for a number of years while you smoked pot then we should expect Randy Gregory to be a beast when he comes back in 2 weeks

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess we're all going to see a game and come to different conclusions. I saw a franchise QB on one side and a good QB on the other. Dak made some plays but he also gave Seattle 14 points. And it could have been worse had it not been for a juggled pick that we grabbed to keep a drive alive.

We had just under two minutes with 3 TO's and went dink and dunk trying to work the ball down field. Those are the situations you need your franchise guy to shine in. One QB made the throws when it counted and one didn't. We're a miraculous onsides kick away from being 0 and 3. It is what it is.

And it took time for Russell to become a franchise QB. Didn't and doesn't hurt him that he had Carroll for a HC. Not at all. As for the dink-dunk...put that on Moore. As for the QB making throws when it counted and the other didn't, well...that doesn't really make too much sense, because if that be the case any and every team that loses is because the QB didn't make "throws when it counted"?

You clearly have an ax to grind with Dak. Disingenuous to discount the defense. Save for the last INT, Dak had good enough numbers to win most games, but if the defense gives up more points...then this is what you get. And it is what it is.

We're a miraculous onsides kick away from being 0 and 3. It is what it is.

It's called breaks. We could also be 3-0. The Falcons got up on us because they got some breaks with 5 fumbles in the 1st quarter --- when the fuck did that ever happen? That seemed miraculously beneficial on their part. So why shouldn't the Cowboys be on the receiving end of some good luck? The onside kick was recovered, but Dak had to drive them down the field. FFS, they were down 29-10 at the end of the 1st half. But Dak gets no credit for bringing them back. LOL.

Top Bottom