Reaction score
That’s awesome!

I bought the damn pavers , but have never been to the stadium or the star

One of these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Ron Leary worked out for the Cowboys recently and we will NOT be resigning him

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well Ron Leary worked out for the Cowboys recently and we will NOT be resigning him

The OL actually wasn’t that bad on Sunday. By all reports Leary isn’t the same guy that player here before. So is he that much better than Tyler Badass or Connor McGovern?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s funny

I was just at the store wearing my Cowboy hat

Usually nobody says shit to me about it

But today I got a how bout that game, I about damn near had a heart attack, how bout them Cowboys and a Fuck yeah! Go Cowboys

Apparently the local Cowboy fans here in LA felt safe enough to come out of the woodwork after that crazy win

LOL

I was at the store a little after 7am. Maybe Cowboy fans just wake up earlier then other fans

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
It’s funny

I was just at the store wearing my Cowboy hat

Usually nobody says shit to me about it

But today I got a how bout that game, I about damn near had a heart attack, how bout them Cowboys and a Fuck yeah! Go Cowboys

Apparently the local Cowboy fans here in LA felt safe enough to come out of the woodwork after that crazy win

LOL

I was at the store a little after 7am. Maybe Cowboy fans just wake up earlier then other fans

LOL!

I live in SoCal also.

Same in my town brother. A lot of closet fans that come out when we’re good , but cant find hide nor hair of them when we’re not. Fickle fucks !

Funny shit !

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL!

I live in SoCal also.

Same in my town brother. A lot of closet fans that come out when we’re good , but cant find hide nor hair of them when we’re not. Fickle fucks !

Funny shit !

I’m in Pasadena

Where are you at?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys better get the hell out of California before the San Andreas fault gives way and you guys end up in the Pacific.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
You guys better get the hell out of California before the San Andreas fault gives way and you guys end up in the Pacific.

Lol!

I’m assuming your from here too Dodger ?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m assuming your from here too Dodger ?

Negative buddy. I visited California just once or twice back in the 90's. People there were pretty fucked up. They were just wired different, thought different, and talked different. I'm certain Internet King was born there.....

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Negative buddy. I visited California just once or twice back in the 90's. People there were pretty fucked up. They were just wired different, thought different, and talked different. I'm certain Internet King was born there.....

I just thought with a handle like Dodger... ?

Myself , I’m a transplant brother. Moved out here in the late 80’s. And your right , different out here for sure. Just gotta remember to roll with it know your surrounded by a lotta fruits & nuts ! Lol !

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Myself , I’m a transplant brother. Moved out here in the late 80’s. And your right , different out here for sure. Just gotta remember to roll with it know your surrounded by a lotta fruits & nuts ! Lol !

My handle is in reference to Roger the Dodger (Staubach) who wore #12. I grew up on the East Coast and I'm a Philly fan except for football. But, truth be told, I haven't seen much sports the last few years. I was a rabid baseball fan but swore off it in 1994 when the league went on strike and cancelled the World Series. I haven't been back since. Billionaires arguing with millionaires over money is just not appealing to me. The NFL is going down the same path and I haven't watch an NBA game in years. I'm getting old and ornery......

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

so Fontana isn't a blue collar biker town anymore?

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
grew up in Rialto ... I hear the CBL is not what it once was

Probably not. Not sure if FOHI was in the CBL.
One of my friends that was born & raised in Rathole that he didn’t associate with people from Fontucky! Lol !

Top Bottom