Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
10+ Best Holy shitballs images | bones funny, funny pictures, wedding  chalkboard signs

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see the videos tomorrow of ATL fans punching/kicking/bashing their TV’s with a sledgehammer after that loss!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see the videos tomorrow of ATL fans punching/kicking/bashing their TV’s with a sledgehammer after that loss!

If you have IHeart Radio you can go listed to local Atlanta sports talk and listen to their fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not going for that field goal is going to bite the Chargers in the ass big time.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank goodness the D was able to stop Atlanta in the second half and give this team a chance.......:popcorn

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are we gonna be Owen Three after next week's game fellas?
FUCK no we ain't you nattering nabob of negativity!

THE most satisfying win I can remember going back at least 30 years... I am all warm and fuzzy and guess what? I pulled my ancient old "Cardiac Cowboys" shirt out and put it on! Because that is what this hearkens back to, for me - the old 70s Cardiac Cowboys, who were never, ever out of a game regardless of the circumstances, regardless of how poorly they played, some fucking miracle was gonna happen and you just knew it.

Five count them FIVE black shirts just fucking stood there and watched that ball slowly squibble ten yards. Whatta colossal mutual brain fart! I am calling that play the "Jedi Mind Trick Kick!"

Can't really bitch about this offense overcoming the turnovers rolling up over 500 yards and hanging a fortyburger on the Falcons.

Hope DOES fucking work after all!

I haven't giggled this much in I don't know when.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We needed absolutely everything to go our way for us to win

And it did

The Cooper one hand catch, the Gallup I got my ass cheek down catch, the onside kick.....

We just don’t have that kind of luck fellas

Enjoy this win!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I heard someone say that the Cowboys win probability was as low as 2% at one point during that game. Incredible. I think they just saved their season as I don't think this team receovers from an 0-2 start.

Top Bottom