LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The infamous Witten play

Coach, we need x number of yards. Ok, I got the perfect play call. Let’s throw it for one yard short of the first down to Witten.

I thought we were done with this insanity when we got rid of the clapper?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought we were done with this insanity when we got rid of the clapper?

That and I thought with Witten being gone we were really done with it

I guess it’s a hold over from the old play book

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That and I thought with Witten being gone we were really done with it

I guess it’s a hold over from the old play book

You just gave Cooper this monster contract, you have Gallup, and you used a first rounder on Lamb...yet you dec ide to go for it on 4th and 3 and call a 2 yard pass play.smh.

This shit is a real kick in the nuts. A donkey kick to the nuts, because we expect this from Garrett.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I gotta say...

I expected more of a pass rush from this D Line

Goff was getting the ball out super fast. But I expected us to at least get more pressure on him.

It looks like we have some work to do

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Annnnnd... The hype train derails. Hey fuckers, remember when I warned you all that Lamb burning our secondary in practice was a BAD thing? That it said more about our suckass incompetent secondary than it said about Lamb? Aight then.

Dismal performance all the way around. Timid and playing not to lose instead of playing to win. NO discernable logic in the idiot play calling. Just outright underwhelming. I've got more to say but hate typing with my phone. I'll be back to spew the real vitriol, later.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So we lose both our starting LB and TE for extended period of time in a close loss that shouldn’t have happened.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought it was a mistake at that time to not simply go for the 3-points. It would have tied the game, and we had plenty of time. Didn't make as lick of sense to go for it. Then to compound it with even less sense by calling a pass play a yard short of the 1st down. Why?

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
match up of the game - Williams vs Donald - we'll find out real quick if we have a LG

we still don't have a LG , not that Donald didn't have his moments vs Zack too
not much at RT either, at the moment

tonight the OL was out manned and over powered, decent run blocking, pitiful pass protection
just as bad they left Dak in the pocket - why?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I thought it was a mistake at that time to not simply go for the 3-points. It would have tied the game, and we had plenty of time. Didn't make as lick of sense to go for it. Then to compound it with even less sense by calling a pass play a yard short of the 1st down. Why?
You kick the FG there. But this choice stemmed from taking Zeke out of the game just when he was building momentum and we were mashing them up front. Two stupid dink passes later and we have 3rd and six. Unconsionable.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
IN crunch time, YOU DON'T SIT ZEKE!

If you think he's getting gassed you run play-action and chuck it downfield! But you keep him in there if only as a threat!

Sitting him out especially when we're mashing them and he's dealing blows is just stupid.

Top Bottom