LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You kick the FG there. But this choice stemmed from taking Zeke out of the game just when he was building momentum and we were mashing them up front. Two stupid dink passes later and we have 3rd and six. Unconsionable.

I really thought and hoped, that we would see smarter football, particularly with the playcalling.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
IN crunch time, YOU DON'T SIT ZEKE!

If you think he's getting gassed you run play-action and chuck it downfield! But you keep him in there if only as a threat!

Sitting him out especially when we're mashing them and he's dealing blows is just stupid.

You pretty much are telling them what you are going to run when you take Zeke out.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Monday Morning

MM realizes he made a mistake and takes back play calling from Kellen Moore

From your lips to God's ears, or in this case...from your fingertips to God's eyes. Damn you Jerry! He's the reason why Moore is still here. I'm sure MM didn't want him.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was meh on the McCarthy hire, and I was more meh on the hire when good ole Jerry rammed Bucky Beaver down his throat as the OC. O Line got shoved around by Donald and filler. The defense lacks play makers and difference makers. D Line at best average. LB play was brutal a good part of the game and the secondary got deiced up by a midling QB. All in all pretty atrocious.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was meh on the McCarthy hire, and I was more meh on the hire when good ole Jerry rammed Bucky Beaver down his throat as the OC. O Line got shoved around by Donald and filler. The defense lacks play makers and difference makers. D Line at best average. LB play was brutal a good part of the game and the secondary got deiced up by a midling QB. All in all pretty atrocious.

Add to that lousy reffing...and get this, we still had a chance to win.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Blake Jarwin is out for the season and LVE’s broken collarbone will require surgery

Maybe we get lucky and he can do a Tony Romo And have surgery only to come back after 8 weeks and break it again

No word on the Cam Erving knee injury

I guess nobody gives two shits about him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a64a3551e3447cd38a45dc37b4fe8257.jpg

The funny thing is this meme came from the NFL Memes page which is typically anti Cowboys

So that should tell you something. LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You pretty much are telling them what you are going to run when you take Zeke out.
You're taking away a major threat, one of the few players we have that a defense might be a little scared of. You're just helping the defense.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score

And next week, the Falcons. Matt Ryan will be looking at film of the Cowboy defense with some popcorn. If the secondary got diced up earlier, imagine what Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Russell Gage will do to the D?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Speaking of bad referee calls...

On the Rams' first possession of the game, where they got the delay of game penalty, then the refs overturned it because McVeigh called a time out. That penalty should have stood, McVeigh didn't call the time out in time. The clock had reached zero.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He just doesn't fucking learn. Did the same shit to Wade, and we ended up with the Red Fuck for 10 years as HC with nothing to show for it.

Top Bottom