Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
match up of the game - Williams vs Donald - we'll find out real quick if we have a LG

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
aqib talib (5 time pro bowler, 1 time all-pro) with a pretty good endorsement on cowboys rookie CB trevon diggs

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Houston at SB champs KC kicking off in about an hour and a half. NBC.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Houston at SB champs KC kicking off in about an hour and a half. NBC.

What happened at the start of the game?

Did they kneel? Play the BLM theme song?

I was too busy taking a shit to watch that crap

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What happened at the start of the game?

Did they kneel? Play the BLM theme song?

I was too busy taking a shit to watch that crap
Texans stayed in the locker room for all the pregame shit. Half of the Chiefs kneeled half stood, a couple of them gave the black power salute while kneeling. I didn't see the beginning of the shit, only tuned in right as the anthem was ending.

After the anthem players from both teams went into one end zone for a "unity" moment. Only about 20 total attended that.

Then there was a coin toss and suddenly a football game broke out in the middle of the political rally.

Almost parallel to rioting looting and violence breaking out during a "protest."

Anyhow, Chiefs are really really good or the Texans are really really bad. Or both.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The last TD pass Mahomes to Hill on the shallow cross was a thing of beauty. That ball had to be exactly where it was at that millisecond or that is an incomplete pass. He is worth so much money to the league right now it is mind boggling. I will say though it seemed like he was on every other commercial. Gonna be some for fatigue setting in for some of us with that anyway.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If the O Line plays well on Sunday I think they win a fairly close game. If they dont I expect them to lose a fairly tight game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Texans stayed in the locker room for all the pregame shit. Half of the Chiefs kneeled half stood, a couple of them gave the black power salute while kneeling. I didn't see the beginning of the shit, only tuned in right as the anthem was ending.

After the anthem players from both teams went into one end zone for a "unity" moment. Only about 20 total attended that.

Then there was a coin toss and suddenly a football game broke out in the middle of the political rally.

Almost parallel to rioting looting and violence breaking out during a "protest."

Anyhow, Chiefs are really really good or the Texans are really really bad. Or both.

Thx

I’m just glad I missed the BLM theme song

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

the Texans sucked pretty bad in all three phases -the Texans D came with a really weird game plan, put Mahomes on a long field mostly via a soft zone ... silly vs the best short touch in the NFL - man up and bull rush or he'll eat you alive.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

DEEBO SAMUEL
WR, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

49ers WR Deebo Samuel (foot) is out for Week 1.
The team's late-August optimism that Samuel could be ready for Week 1, even in a limited capacity, never seemed to square with the nature of his foot injury. Head coach Kyle Shanahan said Samuel would start next week with a "day to day" designation. It's a significant loss for the 49ers and hurts Jimmy Garappolo's fantasy prospects for as long as Samuel is out. Samuel's absence should open up targets for whichever wide receivers get the start for San Francisco.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Nick Wagoner on Twitter
Sep 11, 2020, 4:56 PM ET

PREVIOUSNEXT

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
looks like Eagles fans have no confidence, smarter than I thought they were

Sal Monella

Man among boys
Reaction score
Wildfires may force Dallas-Rams game to be moved with short notice.

GettyImages-1228466046-e1599918984777.jpg

Getty Images

On Friday, Rams coach Sean McVay said that air quality for Sunday night’s stadium-opening season opener “shouldn’t be an issue.” It still could be.

The Air Quality Index currently sits at 146 in Inglewood, site of the new Rams stadium. The threshold for potential NFL intervention/relocation is 200.

Here’s the problem: The actual numbers on the official AQI website haven’t been meshing with the forecast. For example, Inglewood’s current reading grossly exceeds the forecast for Saturday or 87. And there’s no forecast yet available for Sunday, which seems ominous given the current number.

The issue first arose in connection with the 49ers’ home game against the Cardinals in Santa Clara. As of Thursday, the AQI forecast for Sunday was in the 80s. Currently, the AQI is 183, with no specific number predicted for Sunday but the “unhealthy” range expected.

The situation bears watching throughout the day. Ultimately, not one but two of Sunday’s games — Cardinals-49ers and Cowboys-Rams — may have to be moved, without much notice.

Top Bottom