Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The air at my house is horrible. No way in hell they could play in this shit.

But the stadium is many miles away. I’m going out to dinner in Malibu in a few hours. Malibu is much closer to the stadium so I should be able to get a better idea on what the air quality is near SoFi once I get home tonight

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the current forecast for 13 miles away from SoFi Stadium
7ce573fd2834cf1893e27bbfdac3aaae.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

1h

Source: Eagles’ RB Miles Sanders will not make the trip to Washington and, due to a hamstring injury that had him listed as questionable, is out for Sunday’s opener against the Washington Football Team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It seems that the wind direction has changed and blown some of the smoke inland and away from the coast. So there shouldn’t be any problems with the Cowboys game tomorrow. We couldn’t smell the smoke when we were near in the area of the stadium.

We could see the smoke but not smell it tonight

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
🚨 "VENUE CHANGE" 🚨 WE MOVED

see attachment from California cowboys fan club.
Please explain why anyone here gives a single fuck about this. It's nothing to do with gameday and its nothing really at all to do with the team.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Please explain why anyone here gives a single fuck about this. It's nothing to do with gameday and its nothing really at all to do with the team.

to let people know there an event for Cowboys fans who live in California and if you read it, they get together there on game day.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I suspect that by the end of today the list of injured players is going to be pretty extensive. With the lack of a real preseason and zero preseason games to get in shape I suspect we will have a much larger amount of injuries in the first few weeks of the season than we normally would.

Typically we see a bunch of preseason injuries. With the lack of real contact this year those injuries will happen in the first few weeks.

The extended practice squad size is going to come in handy

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I suspect that by the end of today the list of injured players is going to be pretty extensive. With the lack of a real preseason and zero preseason games to get in shape I suspect we will have a much larger amount of injuries in the first few weeks of the season than we normally would.

Typically we see a bunch of preseason injuries. With the lack of real contact this year those injuries will happen in the first few weeks.

The extended practice squad size is going to come in handy
So will the shorter injured reserve I think.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
less than 50 yards receiving for Cooper and no TDs. book it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
to let people know there an event for Cowboys fans who live in California and if you read it, they get together there on game day.
So... Why does anyone here care? What's it got to do with gameday? How is it in any way relevant to the thread?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So... Why does anyone here care? What's it got to do with gameday? How is it in any way relevant to the thread?

Exactly

I live in CA and couldn’t care less. The last thing I want to do is hang out with some annoying ass “this is our year” Cowboys fans. Especially in person!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Marlon Mack questionable to return with an ankle injury. Does Taylor assert himself to the job this early?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not seeing any sloppy football out there today. Good execution, good defense being played and very few penalty flags being thrown. It's almost as if they don't need 4 preseason games. I really do hope preseason is something they don't bring back in the post-covid world to come.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not seeing any sloppy football out there today. Good execution, good defense being played and very few penalty flags being thrown. It's almost as if they don't need 4 preseason games. I really do hope preseason is something they don't bring back in the post-covid world to come.
You're not watching the Vikings play then, my God. Their line has somehow gotten worse from last year, and Cousins doesn't know what to do about it. And now Rodgers has figured out their defense and just destroyed them the last two possessions.

Though the other games have looked good to great so fara from what I'm seeing. They definately don't need to bring back a full preseason. Whether or not they should eliminate it entirely I don't think we can fully say for 2-3 games yet.

Top Bottom