Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m watching the Raiders game and they have only had one single penalty for them all game long. I think that is a record for the annual leaders in penalties per game. It almost feels like without the regular preseason that teams came in tighter and better prepared

I could do without the fake crowd noise

The first half it was turned way down and you almost didn’t notice it. After the half they seemed to of turned it up so much that it seems louder than a normal crowd would be. The sound mix is off to where you have a hard time hearing the announcers over the fake crown noise sometimes

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see that Washington just tied up the game

How do you even cheer for them?

GOOOOOO Football team!

That’s just fucking retarded! I can’t believe they never got the name sorted out. That is embarrassing!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
MARLON MACKRB, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Colts fear Marlon Mack tore his Achilles' in Week 1 against the Jaguars.
Mack was initially carted off with a non-contact injury while attempting to turn upfield following a short-yardage reception. He was replaced by Jonathan Taylor, with Nyheim Hines (surprisingly) soaking up red zone work ahead of both. Assuming this report is correct, Hines will be one of Week 2's hottest pickups off waivers.
SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Sep 13, 2020, 3:05 PM ET

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I see that Washington just tied up the game

How do you even cheer for them?

GOOOOOO Football team!

That’s just fucking retarded! I can’t believe they never got the name sorted out. That is embarrassing!
Thouigh to be fair, they've been an embarrassment to their fans for so long I'm sure no one's thinking twice about it...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How can you be proud to be on that team?

You work your ass off all your life, you enter the draft early and get taken early in the first round by Washington

You hug the Commish and he hands you your jersey

Then you walk off the stage to talk to Deion Sanders and he asks what it feels like right now??

And you say “I grew up as a Washington fan, I’m just so proud to be a Redsk... err.... I mean a football team right now”

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same thing as last year, Vikings get their asses handed to them, decide to play hurry up in the fourth quarter and look pretty good doing it. Now they just need to forget they did it five minutes after the game ends and it'll be 2019 on repeat.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
GOOOOOO Football team!

That’s just fucking retarded! I can’t believe they never got the name sorted out
If I were the owner I would keep it. Why waste millions on branding. It's good like it is IMO.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thouigh to be fair, they've been an embarrassment to their fans for so long I'm sure no one's thinking twice about it...

If you were a redskin fan you would be thinking about it, and you’d be pissed!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hell of a stand by the Bears D to preserve the win. Trubisky gets at least one more game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Note to the Minnesota Football Club: You can't let the opponent hang a fortyburger on you and then expect to win the ballgame. It almost never ever happens.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Four new QBs opened the scoring in their first games either as a rookie or as a veteran with a new club, with TD scoring runs. Newton, Brady and now Joe Football Burrows among the notables.

Top Bottom