Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I could do without the fake crowd noise

The first half it was turned way down and you almost didn’t notice it. After the half they seemed to of turned it up so much that it seems louder than a normal crowd would be. The sound mix is off to where you have a hard time hearing the announcers over the fake crown noise sometimes
Interestingly the crowd noise is piped in by the stadiums themselves. It's regulated by the league to never be more than 75 decibels. The networks aren't putting in the crowd noise or sweetening it in any way. Good read here:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeruh with his hand over his heart during the NA looking like a fucking cripple

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They didn't get the time out in time. Should have been delay of game and 3rd and 5. They did it in slow motion. Those should be allowed to be challenged.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There should have been 2 delay of game penalties called on the Rams in that drive

One two plays earlier as well

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There was another play by the Rams that ticked down to 00 without a delay of game being called

That 3 so far

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Neck problems already for VanderEsch. Imagine that. What'd I fucking say.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Neck problems already for VanderEsch. Imagine that. What'd I fucking say.

It’s his collarbone supposedly

But it’s still concerning regardless

He’s gonna be another Sean Lee, where he’s good when he’s healthy but injured more often than not

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This defense continues to be unimpressive. And VanderEsch is made of fuckin glass like sean lee. I simply can’t get over how we have glass statues for linebackers . Think about that Mr Willy McClay

Top Bottom