Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports, text that says 'Derrick Henry struggled so much much against the Ravens because he was missing his best lead blocker THONISI C 9'

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
First snap of the game for the Steelers and it goes over Ben’s head for a scoop and score

2 Big Ben INT’s later and it’s already 28-0 Browns and the first quarter isn’t even over yet!

Watching the Steelers get destroyed is about as good as it’s going to get with the Cowboys out of the post season
0d75f2688b4e058eea141e63d80c5338.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Even when the Steelers wideouts are wide open, they still aren't catching anything smoothly.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
JuJu with a touchdown. Damn, if the Browns are going to start being the Browns this might not be over yet...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Big Ben with his 4th INT
1 fumble for a scoop and score

Hopefully he retires with these stats for his last game

All it took for Cleveland to finally get a playoff win is for their HC to get Covid

We should try that next season but with our GM

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We should be deeply concerned about Washington going forward. They have themselves a great HC, a great DL, just found a "magic ingredient" QB, and still will have Alex Smith.
Meh. I wouldn't put too much stock in their QB. Fresh legs. Playing one playoff game is different from an entire season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who would you want to see in the Super Bowl and why?

For me I hate the Packers so fuck them

The Rams suck and will most likely be starting their back up QB

Brees is saying this might be his last season so I’m good with him making his last game the SB with the Saints

As for the Bucs I’m not opposed to them being in. I hated Brady as a Patriot but I’m indifferent with him on the Bucs. I wouldn’t mind seeing him get a SB on his own while BB sits at home watching from his couch. Maybe that will stop the one can’t win without the other one debate.

Not a big Ravens fan so I’d rather see the Bills move on and play the Chiefs for the AFC Championship game.

I’m indifferent to the Browns but wouldn’t mind seeing them move on. They’ve never did anything to me.

The Bills are interesting to me and I wouldn’t mind seeing them move on to the SB. If for no other reason than to see them lap us back to the SB. Because fuck Jerry!

The Chiefs are just fun to watch, or I should say that Mahomes is. So I’m good with them moving on.

Bills vs Chief and I’m good with either in the SB

Bucs vs the Saints and I’m good with either moving on

I guess that was a really long post to say I really don’t care who plays in the SB as long as it’s not the Packers! Because fuck the Packers!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't care who makes the Stupid Bowl.

I didn't watch two minutes of football from this past weekend and won't watch any of the remaining games either. Fuck Goodell and his shitpile league of players.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why is it wrong? It’s based on who won the game.
You would NEVER have the #1 and #2 seed matched up in the divisional round. That's what's wrong. Your way ain't how it fucken works. NFL fans can see that in a glance.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't care who makes the Stupid Bowl.

I didn't watch two minutes of football from this past weekend and won't watch any of the remaining games either. Fuck Goodell and his shitpile league of players.
why would you watch Dallas games but boycott good teams?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One good thing that came from Brady leaving the Patriots is that it caused New England to have their first losing season in 19 years. So Tom Landry’s record of 20 straight winning season remains intact and likely to never be broken with how free agency has fucked up this league

Top Bottom