Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
We should be deeply concerned about Washington going forward. They have themselves a great HC, a great DL, just found a "magic ingredient" QB, and still will have Alex Smith.

Maveric

Draft Pick
We should be deeply concerned about Washington going forward. They have themselves a great HC, a great DL, just found a "magic ingredient" QB, and still will have Alex Smith.
Let's not go overboard. Rivera had a good first season and a good resume, but I don't know that I'd put him in the "great" category. And Heinicke's first good game has 467 career regular season passing yards in five seasons. One good playoff showing is just as likely lightning in a bottle than it is sustainable.

Maveric

Draft Pick
This is exactly why I had a hard time picking Ravens/Titans. Derrick Henry's been held in check while Lamar's running amok, yet the Ravens can't build a substantial lead. Still a coin flip at this point.

Maveric

Draft Pick
Lamar Jackson may have just made one of the best plays of his career. 33 yards, falling back and keeping the clock running instead of taking the hit for a couple of extra yards, all around best possible play at that moment.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.