Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Rams are not this much better than the Seahawks...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So the football team is starting their fourth string QB vs Brady and the Bucs?

I’m sure that will turn out well for TWFT
They found themselves a Romo looks like. So far.28-23 Tampa atm

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We should be deeply concerned about Washington going forward. They have themselves a great HC, a great DL, just found a "magic ingredient" QB, and still will have Alex Smith.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
here the bracket so far after todays game.

View attachment 7888
I don't think that's quite right. Wouldn't it be Chiefs/lowest AFC to win today, and Packers/Rams unless the Bears win?

here yesterday results from espn so i put it based on that.

1610318975418.png

and today will be made after the last game of the day.

source:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We should be deeply concerned about Washington going forward. They have themselves a great HC, a great DL, just found a "magic ingredient" QB, and still will have Alex Smith.
Let's not go overboard. Rivera had a good first season and a good resume, but I don't know that I'd put him in the "great" category. And Heinicke's first good game has 467 career regular season passing yards in five seasons. One good playoff showing is just as likely lightning in a bottle than it is sustainable.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is exactly why I had a hard time picking Ravens/Titans. Derrick Henry's been held in check while Lamar's running amok, yet the Ravens can't build a substantial lead. Still a coin flip at this point.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson may have just made one of the best plays of his career. 33 yards, falling back and keeping the clock running instead of taking the hit for a couple of extra yards, all around best possible play at that moment.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Top Bottom