SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'd like to think that if and when the season goes off, we'll be able to a little normalcy here in the last quarter of 2020.
Sadly, Goodell is a buffoon and some of the people he works for are also buffoons.
We have already seen the season will be politicized quite a bit and Covid will be a factor in everything for sometime yet to be determined.
I fear this NFL season will be a weapons grade shitshow.
I hope I'm wrong.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
21 players across the league have already tested positive for COVID this week

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So should we start a pool so we can bet on which week the first season game gets cancelled?

I’ll take week 1 for 1000 Alex

And have they stated any plans for when they do have to cancel a game? Meaning if they cancel a game in week 3, when is that cancelled game then going to be replayed?

This is one major shit show just waiting to happen

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6b3a725f2031ee67ad1673d2b6823940.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard on the local news that MLB is considering a complete shutdown of the rest of the season due to COVID

I didn’t catch the whole story but that seemed to be the gist of it as I was walking through the room and only caught a little bit of the teaser

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles coach Doug Pederson has tested positive for COVID-19

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How many times have we seen where a player had the flu during the week and some of them gutted it out on Sunday? How many times did we hear that a player was given an IV at half time? Think about us shutting down games because a player caught the flu which was also contagious.

The mind set we have in this country now has condemned businesses of every kind, including the NFL. Covid is going to take it's course, just like the flu and H1N1. Except our response to Covid has been over the top and has fucked this country for a long time where we've burned this thing into our psyche for nothing more than political gains. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there won't be an NFL season. Teams may try to play because money is on the line but it'll shut down.

I also feel that after the election, the response to Covid will soften. It'll just be something we'll have to live with. And folks will, unfortunately, die.....just like they do of other diseases.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Totally agree Dodger. Have been saying the same things to people I know for awhile.

I'm not huge on conspiracy theories but in the case of Covid, I do think there's a lot more going on than just the medical implications.

And I posted the same thing about after the election, if Biden wins there will hardly be a peep about Covid by anyone in the media.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Totally agree Dodger. Have been saying the same things to people I know for awhile.

I'm not huge on conspiracy theories but in the case of Covid, I do think there's a lot more going on than just the medical implications.

And I posted the same thing about after the election, if Biden wins there will hardly be a peep about Covid by anyone in the media.

You mean like the “caravan” that suddenly disappeared when Trump got elected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom