Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
25 workers have tested positive at the Rams new SoFi stadium and the place isn’t even open yet

Plus one fell from the rafters to his death so that counts as one COVID death at SoFi stadium so far

The season is not looking good GentZ

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chargers.

Rams is the first regular season game.

Egomaniac Jerry insisted on being the first team to play a game (Chargers, preseason) and a regular-season game (Rams, week one) in the new stadium since he helped Kroenke negotiate the land deal.

My mistake

Woohoo
Thx for clearing that up! For some reason I had it in my head that they played the first preseason game vs the Rams

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My mistake

Woohoo
Thx for clearing that up! For some reason I had it in my head that they played the first preseason game vs the Rams

I think the league insisted too, they wanted to ensure a sell-out at that new shithole stadium for that shitass team that almost nobody cares about out there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chargers.

Rams is the first regular season game.

Egomaniac Jerry insisted on being the first team to play a game (Chargers, preseason) and a regular-season game (Rams, week one) in the new stadium since he helped Kroenke negotiate the land deal.

Like I said in other post, I bet the league insisted too. They wanted a sell out for TV and with the Rams flubbed last season less and less people care about them everyday. It was a fucking idiot idea to stick two teams back in that market when every team they've put there has failed previously.

Everything Goodell does screams "I'm a fucking moron"

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I bet the league insisted too
They did not. It was all initiated by Jerry.

there is little to no revenue in preseason games. He pushed for it. Not to sound all Hostile, but I know this for a fact.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Translation: They gone change da name an' shit. Rebranding coming.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

About time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ll just leave this turd right here

In the middle of the living room

Steaming and stinking up the joint

And this is the league that denied the team wearing some type of patch when the 5 officers were killed in Dallas. You have to hand it to the NFL, they must feel they're too big to fail and fans will keep watching. This is going to be one fucked up season, if they'll play which I'm not convinced they will.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

At least Nike's woke........
Nike Removes Redskins Gear from Website

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

There was a big temper tantrum type tweet from Alissa Milano talking about how the Redskins need to change their name, how it’s disrespectful, how it’s racist, how they shouldn’t be allowed to profit off of the Native American people

So someone replied to her tweet with photos of her wearing a Redskins jersey, redskins t-shirt, and Redskins jacket that she was modeling and selling on her own fucking website

Absolutely hilarious!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a1e7e337747be2063f62e313f0387dbf.png

Also Allyssa Milano (taken directly from the Redskins online store)

64227ed0b94ecc53199901b1d8a22ad2.png

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I heard they are considering the name Redtails.
bf6332531a2ba4a73eb29d2b4205a2a3.jpg

Seems accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They did not. It was all initiated by Jerry.

there is little to no revenue in preseason games. He pushed for it. Not to sound all Hostile, but I know this for a fact.

You said regular season (Rams week 1) which is what I thought you were mostly referring to.

And I do think the league wanted to ensure a sold out stadium for that first game in LA's new stadium, and since the Cowboys led to a sold out preseason debut of the Rams a few years ago, the league knew it was a shoo-in for a game that actually counted.

The last thing the league wanted to see was the debut of that new stadium with a crowd at 50-60% at best.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You said regular season (Rams week 1) which is what I thought you were mostly referring to.

And I do think the league wanted to ensure a sold out stadium for that first game in LA's new stadium, and since the Cowboys led to a sold out preseason debut of the Rams a few years ago, the league knew it was a shoo-in for a game that actually counted.

The last thing the league wanted to see was the debut of that new stadium with a crowd at 50-60% at best.
Makes sense (for the reg season opener) but Jerry pushed for it hard.

Prior to the pandemic, no way that game isn't sold out. You're right, the Cowboys ensure that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Amazon joins Nike, Walmart, Target and Dick's Sporting Goods in removing Redskins merchandise for sale online while the team reviews its nickname.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i read somewhere that theyre not going to have any kind of native american symbolism in the new name/logo. there is still hope that they will re-name the team the foreskins

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Amazon joins Nike, Walmart, Target and Dick's Sporting Goods in removing Redskins merchandise for sale online while the team reviews its nickname.

So fucking retarded

Top Bottom