yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
People are such a trip...he blows up over having his words and thoughts made public, no one forced him to say what he said yet he's too afraid to own it.

Boggles my mind how quickly he can disclaim any responsiblity and immediate play the victim... so gutless

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude should rot in prison with 100's of others who perpetuated this massive lie onto the world.

Actually fuck that, give him the fucking firing squad. Right next to Fauci, WHO, CDC & tons of Democrats.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's sad is despite tons of evidence to the contrary, people dropping dead like flies every day and info like above, there are STILL people who believe these vaccines were good for them.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People are such a trip...he blows up over having his words and thoughts made public, no one forced him to say what he said yet he's too afraid to own it.

Boggles my mind how quickly he can disclaim any responsiblity and immediate play the victim... so gutless

The real gutless people are in the MSM who didn't report on it. These videos got millions of views but the media refuses to cover something that should be front page news on every print and online media. And you can throw Fox News in there as well. Not a peep out of them on the morning show the following day. Only Tucker gave it the attention it deserves.

I've dealt with the pharmaceutical industry in my prior life. They are treacherous and have no fear of any real repercussions beyond some minimal fines. They have the largest lobby and truly compromise politicians with money.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The real gutless people are in the MSM who didn't report on it. These videos got millions of views but the media refuses to cover something that should be front page news on every print and online media. And you can throw Fox News in there as well. Not a peep out of them on the morning show the following day. Only Tucker gave it the attention it deserves.

I've dealt with the pharmaceutical industry in my prior life. They are treacherous and have no fear of any real repercussions beyond some minimal fines. They have the largest lobby and truly compromise politicians with money.

watch The Pharmacist on Netflix

it appears big Pharma is just another drug cartel with a better patina to appease the masses

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another weekend, another fairly lengthy list of those who "died suddenly" and had no known medical issues.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
-----------Died Suddenly-------------

One of the 12 boys rescued from a flooded cave in Thailand in 2018 after being trapped for more than two weeks has died in England, where he was attending a sports academy, the foundation sponsoring his studies said Wednesday.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And another example of the corrupt MSM. And notice the verbiage the repeatedly use for things like the jab and election fraud...."baseless claims." As if these things have been investigated and found to be without merit. But as I've always said, the problem isn't witht hese corrupt politicians and MSM....they can only flourish with shills like the woman in the article who jabbed her 6 years old child. These wretched creatures are sacrificing their children on the altar of their ideology. They live amongst us. And they breed, unfortunately.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All the libtards and MSM apparently got their talking points from on high the past couple days, they are wanting to equate all the heart damage and circulation issues to "Covid" and not the "Covid vaccine"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh and the chief fucktard kunt at the CDC just announced that kids in schools should wear masks forever.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh and the chief fucktard kunt at the CDC just announced that kids in schools should wear masks forever.

do you have link to a video of her saying this? Or some other source?

sounds too absurd to be believed but who knows these days

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
do you have link to a video of her saying this? Or some other source?

sounds too absurd to be believed but who knows these days
It sounds absurd because it is, except when you consider who said it. Everything that comes from this dipshits mouth is absurd and another one of these fucktards that should rot in prison or just be fried in the chair.

Top Bottom