dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A week or two ago Musk came out publicly supporting DeSantis for President. Within the past 48 hours DeSantis has announced he is wanting a Grand Jury inquiry into the vaccines and anything associated with it.

Could be a coincidence, but could be DeSantis is going to have a Big Tech ally instead of all of them being against him (and every other Republican candidate)

Dems have to be sweating this out because if the public finds out what some of us already believe, that they were absolutely fleeced by the government, CDC, WHO and this troll Fauci then it will absolutely be a landslide Republican win in 2024.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is another person who deserves the death penalty over the Covid fraud

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I got the COVIDs on a trip to NYC. My girlfriend got it too but she had a booster before we got there (I didnt).

Overall, its not too bad so far, like a typical cold. I had really bad headaches last night but then realized I hadn't had any coffee for several days & thought I might be having caffeine withdrawl headaches so I had a cup and they went away, been feeling better ever since.

Hoping I wake up tomorrow ready to walk and work out again because the worst part is lying around and getting a sore back, hips & legs from lying dormant

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I got the COVIDs on a trip to NYC. My girlfriend got it too but she had a booster before we got there (I didnt).

Overall, its not too bad so far, like a typical cold. I had really bad headaches last night but then realized I hadn't had any coffee for several days & thought I might be having caffeine withdrawl headaches so I had a cup and they went away, been feeling better ever since.

Hoping I wake up tomorrow ready to walk and work out again because the worst part is lying around and getting a sore back, hips & legs from lying dormant
Pally take care of yourself. Watch that fever.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ty sir, fortunately I’ve only had a fever for a few hours so far. Oximeter readings are consistently 95to98

so far, it’s been like colds ive had in the past and if this is what the vast majority experienced then it wasn’t worth shutting things down so long

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep me too Amigo.

As far as I know it's the first time I have had it. I felt a little crappy the first day, the next day I thought I was better but my wife made me take a Covid test that evening because she had it (I got it from her) and it was positive.

The next day was lousy, like a typical "flu" kind of feeling and I ended up with a script for Paxlovid. I was skeptical about taking it and only did after speaking to a number of pharmacy friends I trust. The next day I felt 100% better and never had any other symptoms afterward. Not sure what day it officially went away, but my Covid test today was negative.

I think the vast majority (probably 98%-99%) of people fall into the category you and I describe. Basically common cold/head cold/minor flu like symptoms that come and go quickly. There was no reason the world needed to make a big deal out of this. We didn't need to spend bazillions on bogus Covid prep stuff, masks, vaccines and meds.

FOLLOW THE MONEY and the desire for a very few at the top to "control" everything is what this was about.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I got a 5 day (2 does of 3 pills per day) prescription of Pax, is that would you got and did you take them all?

I've always been resident to taking anything when I'm sick and about the only thuing I consistently take is NyQuil when I have a cold because it makes me sleepy and knocks me out

Today is the 5th day and I feel pretty good, even went out for a walk of about 5 miles, hoping its the home stretch and I can get back to my daily routine on Monday. Great thing is I'm down 10+ lbs shedding by NYC indulgences in the process so I'll countt that as a blessing in disguise, especially if it results n better natural I mmunity

The discussion about COVID, or lack thereof, has been infuriating from day 1. Its good to see the Twitter files exposing the suppression and censorship, I hope people who were oblivious or on the fence are starting to get angry and understand why so many opposed mandates and the cloud of censorship that hung in the air

My buddy in NYC loves to rant and rave about COVID and people not living like he thinks they should and I keep telling him you're going to drive yourself mad running the fools errand of trying get people to live according to your sensibilities.

He gets mad at people not wearing masks and I ask him if masks can protect you from getting or giving covid and the people you're concerned about are wearing masks, then why the fuck do you care if other people dont? Its their risk to take!

He really gets really worked up over this shit and it blows my mind, I'm too busy enjoying my life to obsess on what other folks do or dont do. Folks need to get a damn hobby. In his defense, his daughter has immune and health issues since she was like 3 so she's especially at risk but to expect the entire world to cater to your extreme situation is not a fair ask imo

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I got a 5 day (2 does of 3 pills per day) prescription of Pax, is that would you got and did you take them all?
Yep, I took them all. Didnt really notice any side effects other than the medicine left a bad taste in my mouth for hours and hours. As soon as I finished it went away.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep, I took them all. Didnt really notice any side effects other than the medicine left a bad taste in my mouth for hours and hours. As soon as I finished it went away.
ok good to hear, that bad taste is awful

I cant smell anything, did you lose your sense of smell and if so how long did it take to come back (I hope it did)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ok good to hear, that bad taste is awful

I cant smell anything, did you lose your sense of smell and if so how long did it take to come back (I hope it did)
I lost some smell sense but not completely, it also bounced right back within a couple days.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My God where's the panic? 14,000 already dead from the flu this season!

Screenshot_20230106-182523-603.png

Top Bottom