cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Yet the mandates persist! This, despite there being no logical reason behind the mandates at this point. They keep telling us that only the unvaccinated are sick in hospitals, if that's true, what are they worried about? Get the Vax and you're good. People are catching it vaxxed or not, what is the point of these mandates now?

Thankfully I don't live in, nor will I visit any towns or cities that have any of the mandates in place. What purpose does it serve for me to show a card stating I got vaxxed 10 months ago? I caught Covid since then. Where is the logic behind this? Are they so in love with these mandates that they can't let it go?
Once a government is allowed to have any extra authority they will fight like hell to keep the extra power. The old adage power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely comes to mind.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Once a government is allowed to have any extra authority they will fight like hell to keep the extra power. The old adage power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely comes to mind.

Right. But for all of the people that support this, what's their excuse? When you're not the one doing the mandating, and all logic has been cast aside, why do they continue to defend the government?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Right. But for all of the people that support this, what's their excuse? When you're not the one doing the mandating, and all logic has been cast aside, why do they continue to defend the government?
The vast majority of people who support this are leftist. Reason and logic no longer exist in the mind of a leftist. You are trying to look at it in sane terms and no sanity exist.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yet the mandates persist! This, despite there being no logical reason behind the mandates at this point. They keep telling us that only the unvaccinated are sick in hospitals, if that's true, what are they worried about? Get the Vax and you're good. People are catching it vaxxed or not, what is the point of these mandates now?

Thankfully I don't live in, nor will I visit any towns or cities that have any of the mandates in place. What purpose does it serve for me to show a card stating I got vaxxed 10 months ago? I caught Covid since then. Where is the logic behind this? Are they so in love with these mandates that they can't let it go?
1) Its been a massive lie ever since the vaxes were released that only "unvaccinated" ended up in hospitals and only "unvaccinated" could spread Covid. Both have been completely disproven, all over the world (and in this country too) paces with the highest vaccine rates also have the highest frequencies of Covid and Covid hospitalizations.

2) Just go get your boosters, they clearly work

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1) Its been a massive lie ever since the vaxes were released that only "unvaccinated" ended up in hospitals and only "unvaccinated" could spread Covid. Both have been completely disproven, all over the world (and in this country too) paces with the highest vaccine rates also have the highest frequencies of Covid and Covid hospitalizations.

2) Just go get your boosters, they clearly work

Exactly. But many areas are proceeding with mandates, rules for entering certain establishments, and other requirements as if this wasn't the case. As if what Maddow said was true. In sports, we've had 10 times or more spread of the virus after the vaccination. The reason is obvious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody keeping up with that trucker thing in Canada?

I was reading today that the fucktard in Chief there ordered towing companies from all over to come there and help them remove the truckers, and almost all of them are refusing. Some that showed up said they'd only help stranded people and not remove any of the active "blockade" So glad to see people pushing back on a total sham (finally)

I know quite a few people from Canada, nice people. In a way I want to feel sorry for them (like people in Australia or New Zealand) where the government literally took over everything about their life, but unlike here in our country where you can see almost a clear-cut case of stealing an election, that didn't happen in those places. The people WILLINGLY elected people they knew were 100% fucked in the head.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And there are people who will probably believe this.

This clod (and everyone like him) are EVERYTHING that is wrong with this world.

Like we mentioned earlier.....the labels. They've become meaningless. But I guess the left thinks if they keep labeling, it may stick. That PM is a fucking communist from a communist family.

Top Bottom