dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:banana:

Dems look at polls and see the calendar, election day quickly approaching, certain landslide wipeout coming.

BETTER CHANGE OUR POLICIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Who's money is he spending???

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus launched a new $23 billion campaign to fund WHO’s efforts to lead a broad rollout of COVID-19 tests, treatments and vaccines around the world.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

In Canada, Police have just announced at the Ambassador Bridge: "Leave Now, or, your vehicles will be towed..."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In Canada, Police have just announced at the Ambassador Bridge: "Leave Now, or, your vehicles will be towed..."

You knew it was coming and I'm wondering if they won't bring out the military to move the big rigs. I'm also wondering if other truckers, both in the US, Canada (and maybe even elsewhere) won't stand up in solidarity. This could get uglier.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You knew it was coming and I'm wondering if they won't bring out the military to move the big rigs. I'm also wondering if other truckers, both in the US, Canada (and maybe even elsewhere) won't stand up in solidarity. This could get uglier.

There is talk here locally about some type of Super Bowl blockade by some truckers for tomorrow.

Glad I don’t have to drive anywhere tomorrow. The traffic in LA already sucks ass. I can only imagine what tomorrow would be like near the stadium

Top Bottom