touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Tell me your mentally ill without telling me you are mentally ill!

Wow it is truly sad this person has let the media scare them this bad. This person truly thinks they will die if they catch a virus with a near 100% recovery rate.

1643120317362.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, a ridiculously stupid human being.

The sad thing is utter morons like that person are allowed to vote.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me your mentally ill without telling me you are mentally ill!

Wow it is truly sad this person has let the media scare them this bad. This person truly thinks they will die if they catch a virus with a near 100% recovery rate.

I'm convinced these people had mental issues way before the virus. The virus just exposed their sickness. These folks need help and I pray they don't breed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L

So those "free" Covid test kits being mailed via USPS are "made in China"

You can't make this shit up.

By the way, how much do you wanna bet that after all these are distributed that we see a huge spike in positive Covid tests?

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There should be no mask mandates, no vaccine mandates, no vaccine passports and honestly no further discussion about "Covid"

That's what SHOULD happen, but we know why it wont.

Guarantee you President Fucktard and his troll Fauci will double down on their idiotic policies regarding this.

Yet the mandates persist! This, despite there being no logical reason behind the mandates at this point. They keep telling us that only the unvaccinated are sick in hospitals, if that's true, what are they worried about? Get the Vax and you're good. People are catching it vaxxed or not, what is the point of these mandates now?

Thankfully I don't live in, nor will I visit any towns or cities that have any of the mandates in place. What purpose does it serve for me to show a card stating I got vaxxed 10 months ago? I caught Covid since then. Where is the logic behind this? Are they so in love with these mandates that they can't let it go?

Top Bottom