Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Unfortunately this ruling does not apply to businesses that continue to enforce vaccine mandates on their employees on their own. But this ruling does strip away the excuse some businesses have used to enact their own mandates so it is now between them and their employees, if that is the position they want to be in.

Even funnier, is the recent talk about how the rules may change again. They are considering changing fully vaccinated to mean having 2 shots and the booster. Companies that forced their employees to get the two shots will have done so for nothing because those employee will be considered unvaccinated in the future. Those employers will have to go back to their employees and mandate yet another shot.

Here is the kicker. The booster is nothing more than another dose of the original vaccine, the vaccine that wears off after about 5 months. There have been no clinical trials of the boosters for this reason so we have no idea if they work, how long they work, or if a 3rd dose of the mRNA concoction has any lasting side effects. Logically, we have to assume that if the vaccine has a half-life of about 2 months, the boosters will too. So the booster will last about 5 months again and then another will be required. See where this is going?

The powers that be refuse to accept the only way out of this is herd immunity from infection and recovery. It is going to happen no matter what we do with vaccines. Vaccines are actually delaying the inevitable and potential giving the virus a change to mutate further.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is real science. Every legitimate study shows that natural immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine immunity, which dissipates quickly.
Especially when the "vaccine" confers NO actual immunity.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The only thing this vaccine offers is DNA alterations
I don't know anything about that, but it's actually just a pre-treatment. It has shown for for the most part, to keep the virus from killing you. It IS effective in that.

But to call it a vaccine is silly. It doesn't keep you from catching or transmitting the virus. Keeps you from getting fatally ill, so you can live longer to transmit the virus more. Almost like it was planned that way. First "vaccine" we've ever had that allows us to all be Typhoid Marys. We can still carry and transmit a virus that is transmitted from human to human. How convenient.

Everything about this plandemic is convenient.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know anything about that, but it's actually just a pre-treatment. It has shown for for the most part, to keep the virus from killing you. It IS effective in that.

But to call it a vaccine is silly. It doesn't keep you from catching or transmitting the virus. Keeps you from getting fatally ill, so you can live longer to transmit the virus more. Almost like it was planned that way. First "vaccine" we've ever had that allows us to all be Typhoid Marys. We can still carry and transmit a virus that is transmitted from human to human. How convenient.

Everything about this plandemic is convenient.

I've read a few studies that noted there are genetic modifications to people after getting the jabs. There was some science there to actually support this, unlike the fearmonger tactics (with no science data support)they used prior to the vaccine of telling people Covid 19 actually altered their DNA and that's why we needed lockdowns, masks and ultimately all this BS with "vaccines"

These fucktards screamed to high heaven about "following the science" until virtually NONE of the science supported their bullshit agenda, now its just "do it or else!!!!!!!!"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e9dffde50a0b88f04193648fb1aafee7.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I understand fucktard leftists wanting to live out there, but I cannot for the life of me understand how any normal, sane person can tolerate those west coast states any longer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess I understand fucktard leftists wanting to live out there, but I cannot for the life of me understand how any normal, sane person can tolerate those west coast states any longer.

The weather “almost” makes it worth it

That’s the only positive to living here.

I don’t see how a person could afford to live here if you were just starting out in life, fresh out of college, and trying to find a place to live. There is zero chance a youngster just starting out could afford to buy a house, and rent is insanely expensive out here. I’m talking in the $1.5k-3k range for a dumpster to live in.

At some point I will take my money and run to another state.

I don’t live in an expensive part of LA by any stretch of the imagination and even in my neighborhood there are multiple million dollar homes now. (Lucky for me, because each one that pops up raises my own property value)

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

A slew of nations moved to stop air travel from southern Africa on Friday, and stocks plunged in Asia and Europe in reaction to news of a new, potentially more transmissible COVID-19 variant.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
seems this will never end and continually produce new strains like the flu, seems futile to try and control

Top Bottom