touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

ABC PROMOTES ABORIGINAL CHERBOURG ELDER GETTING JAB ON CAMERA THEN SILENT WHEN HE DIES DAYS LATER​

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

A slew of nations moved to stop air travel from southern Africa on Friday, and stocks plunged in Asia and Europe in reaction to news of a new, potentially more transmissible COVID-19 variant.

So I guess the physician that first diagnosed this in Africa said there are "unusual symptoms associated with this variant"

Then you read the details and it says "very minor symptoms like cough, slight fever and body aches"

You just cant make this shit up.

Kevinicus

Spectator
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the expertise to know whether it's possible for a vaccine to cause negative test results, even when someone is sick with Covid?

I got a vaccine 6 months ago (didn't want to, but was tired of my mom getting on me about it). This past weekend my girlfriend tested positive (as did her mom - her entire family had been sick the last week or 2 - all vaccinated). My last contact with her was a couple of days before that, and I started getting symptoms the day after she was positive. I've been fighting a cold since then. I figured it was likely covid due to the timing. However, 2 rapid tests from an at-home kit, and now a PCR test have all come back negative. Could be a coincidence that the one time I get sick in the last 2+ years is right after a covid exposure. So, I was curious if it was possible that the vaccines could cause negative tests somehow. It would certainly make them look better statistically.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the expertise to know whether it's possible for a vaccine to cause negative test results, even when someone is sick with Covid?

I got a vaccine 6 months ago (didn't want to, but was tired of my mom getting on me about it). This past weekend my girlfriend tested positive (as did her mom - her entire family had been sick the last week or 2 - all vaccinated). My last contact with her was a couple of days before that, and I started getting symptoms the day after she was positive. I've been fighting a cold since then. I figured it was likely covid due to the timing. However, 2 rapid tests from an at-home kit, and now a PCR test have all come back negative. Could be a coincidence that the one time I get sick in the last 2+ years is right after a covid exposure. So, I was curious if it was possible that the vaccines could cause negative tests somehow. It would certainly make them look better statistically.
I doubt the vaccines are helping produce any negative results because right now there is such a tremendous amount of positive Covid tests (and hospitalizations) among "fully vaccinated" people.

Its far more likely your family got false positives than it is you getting a false negative.

Unless your an older person with other health conditions (such as asthma, heart ailments, maybe diabetes) and/or are considered significantly obese you probably have nothing to worry about anyway.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It Can't Happen Here, Right??

Poetic justice would be this clown and everyone who does shit like this getting the jab, and dying because of it.

Of course people like him probably don't get the jab because you know, do what we say not what we do.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
orSLQHHD.gif

Attachments

Top Bottom