dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
MSM media didnt give 3 seconds of coverage to the 3 soccer players that dropped dead this week from mysterious heart attacks

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MSM media didnt give 3 seconds of coverage to the 3 soccer players that dropped dead this week from mysterious heart attacks

Until the players themselves speak out, nothing will change. If this would have been the NFL, I'd bet we'd see an outcry. Speaking of which.....I wonder why we haven't seen this type of medical issue in the NFL or NBA? Or did I miss it?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
MSM ignoring this too.

"In a statement from the White House, President Biden expressed that he was “shook” by the study and would take aggressive action by infringing on a few more liberties just to be on the safe side.

Conservative critics have responded by saying that everyone who voted for Biden will also eventually die—except for the ones who are already dead."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Until the players themselves speak out, nothing will change. If this would have been the NFL, I'd bet we'd see an outcry. Speaking of which.....I wonder why we haven't seen this type of medical issue in the NFL or NBA? Or did I miss it?
It took awhile with the soccer guys too, and its likely (although I am not 100% sure) that they were vaccinated sooner than the NFL players were for the most part.

I'm sure all these pro athletes have to be getting worried though.

It also doesnt get any MSM coverage, but high school athletes are being told left and right their careers are over because of the various heart and circulation side effects.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
f1d2efcba73b6b00c7a7014a91caf86e.jpg

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Confusion and doubt coming from the great Biden Regime ????

Couldn't be . . .

US move to shorten COVID-19 isolation stirs confusion, doubt

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My niece who is fully vaccinated has contracted Covid

Her live in boyfriend who is NOT vaccinated at all has NOT contracted COVID

He has been taking care of her since she tested positive yet he still tests negative for Covid

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My niece who is fully vaccinated has contracted Covid

Her live in boyfriend who is NOT vaccinated at all has NOT contracted COVID

He has been taking care of her since she tested positive yet he still tests negative for Covid

Scot, for the last fucking time all of Covid is the fault of the unvaccinated.

Top Bottom